Jake
Manny
KEDA
flyguy33
T21D
Retro
Mikey
Big Monster

C'mon Blaze, I'm an old Bo Jackson. Thrs night is a gimme. Bo don't golf. Superbowl Sunday is my(STEELER) day. A couple of rules. If you're anoobie and of Anglo heritage, you get tackled.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

shut up joe, i did

oh and the 2 young ones might play like last time

manny not trying to be a jerk but nick invited us ...........not us and every 1 we know..............
eyes.gif

and as for paying how are u going to lie to the person that rented the gym
laugh.gif

mike use a sick day..............

^^dude what are you talking about,
They played last time at the gym

your crying over what 5 bucks when I didnt/havent tripped when you didnt pay more than 40 bucks for you and your idol for softball

Im good, you can count me off the list. I will see you all on sunday

check the video at the 41 sec point T21D. looks like we'll see you on the course soon. don't forget to rock the knickers
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

shut up joe, i did

oh and the 2 young ones might play like last time

manny not trying to be a jerk but nick invited us ...........not us and every 1 we know..............
eyes.gif

and as for paying how are u going to lie to the person that rented the gym
laugh.gif

mike use a sick day..............

Not going to use a sick day for 2 hours of playing ball. Saving it for the show. I like money! and retro post your pick up from Fred's. Shock 'em

manny no need to get mad .......i was just saying he didnt say bring other people........

and as for the money thing im not crying bout the money ....but nick went out his way to rent the gym i just dont want nick to get the short end of thestick...........

i thought it was all fun between us when i posted what i did.......but i guess i was wrong

and as for my softball idol i paid u half of what every1 else paid ....bkus all he did was help when ever we needed him ..........and if he did go in for any 1it was me ...........but if u wanted the rest of the money why didnt u just ask him for it...........but if u want ill give the 25 ............

im far from mad i just see how people are. Im always down for jokes and i dont care if people make fun of me bc i can take it

but you trying to be slick saying i didnt pay when a easy pm would suffice but you had to od w/^^^^^^^^^^^

i said they MIGHT go and they were there last time so it shouldnt be a problem but again you had to make it a big deal

the whole point of me mentioning the money NOW was to point out that it wasnt a big deal to me and i never made it a big deal unlike what you are doing aboutthe gym

its cool you dont want nick to get the short end but i can get the short end for softball i understand like i said its all good.

i didnt know u had got the short end of the stick on softball..........we never even said chris was in,when we first started playing softball.........so i dontsee how someone that wasnt even in ...............caused u to get the sort end.........when u got the prices u didnt even include chris in..........

and as for last time ..........it was cool im not even saying it isnt kool now ...but b4 u invite people ask nick ...i dont even think nick knows them ..........thats it nobody is trying to be slick or make a big deal bout anythang.......

I SMELL BEEF!!! JUST PM NICK I DONT THINK HE WILL HAVE A PROBLEM. AS LONG AS THEY PAY ITS ALL GOOD. NO NEED TO BE ARGUING. IM IN FOR BOTH AND I CANT WAIT!!!

Back
Top Bottom