T21D
Retro
Mikey
Big Monster
Nick

grouphug.gif

WHOA
eek.gif
.... Hey it not often I git to chill and hang out with alot of youguys from the Sneaks UP, I just wanna ball and have fun! The Black Sheep makes his appearence once and a blue moon! I am sure that all will be fine wen we gitthere. Joesuf as all ways thanx for lookin out and Manny u know ur more then welcome to come, b cus u been all ways a good host to me and my pops. U know wenhe comes to town he tries to git ur
pimp.gif
t shirts for him to go homewit.
laugh.gif
We got 2 hours to of ballin time and I am on Vaca and lookinforward to puttin both of youes guys in the emergency room so yall can use ur ankle insurance that yall bought.
wink.gif
No mo bickering!

Lets continue with the head count so we can know how many peeps are gonna ball on Thursday and yall know I am in for Sunday..

Daaaaaamn first time im not involved in a arguement on this thread.

Well im in for thurs, I won't be able to make sunday, I doubt ill leave eagle pass that early to make it by noon, but like I said ill be down for sumtn forthe game.

So will someone divide us up into teams or will that matter be taken care of on the respective days.

Also Iborroel- you have pm

WE SHOULD HAVE A GOOD TIME THIS WEEK EVERYONE BRING $3 OR $4 BUCKS FOR THURSDAY . AND SUNDAY I WILL BUY WATER FOR THE FOOTBALL GAME.

Team
sick.gif

ucasta
retro
freshsole
Billy
Nick
Jaijai
Art
T21D
Flyguy

Team
alien.gif

Dave
bl4ze
Jake
mikey
Norm
Aris
joesuf
OG mike
Big Monster
Let the trade talks begin...

Ill be at work, or hitting golf balls. You can give me a holler on my cell phone.

Im going to go look for a Nike SQ driver tomorrow afternoon, so that is your best bet.

ALIEN SM FTW.....Ucasta good call you know just what team to put me on.....just be sure u spell n2tha0 right when they put it on the horse trailer....

You guys know of anyone here locally or remotely close that will have the FOAMS? Any word on Motive?

^^^What's up? Nobody locally will be getting the Foams, but motive will. Might want to give them a call to see when. Also may want to try active athlete inaustin or houston. Hope this helps.

OH I FORGOT DANIEL AND JOSH ARE COMING ON THURSDAY!!! ADD THEM TO THE ROSTER UCASTA. THIS WEEKEND IS THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY! 30%

Hey Ucasta add me in too for Thursday! Didn't get to make it last time, but will for sure this time.
Thanks guys!

BBall - Thursday (Jan 29th)

Nick
bl4ze
Ucasta
Joesuf
David
Jai Jai
Ca5per
Manny
Jake
kingkoopa210