San Antonio NT's Come in...

put a ? mark next to my name on thursday basketball......possible fingers crossed

Fred well be back to get those DE LA HIGH next week!

Originally Posted by ucasta

Team
sick.gif

ucasta
retro
freshsole
Billy
Nick
Jaijai
Art
T21D
Flyguy

Team
alien.gif

Dave
bl4ze
Jake
mikey
Norm
Aris
joesuf
OG mike
Big Monster
Let the trade talks begin...
I'll trade you a jar of mustard and a footlocker shoe cleaner for joesuf. No, wait, that's too much!

Can somebody please respond to Billy about going out to timbuk2 for his superbowl shindig.

Why is the football game getting complicated. What's wrong with touch
indifferent.gif

LOL damn fred I was just thinking the same thing! I thought the next post was gonna be who's gonna bring the away and home jerseys.

^^^What's up? Nobody locally will be getting the Foams, but motive will. Might want to give them a call to see when. Also may want to try active athlete in austin or houston. Hope this helps.
Thats pretty much why i had assumed too. I guess ill have to take a trip to Austin....
eyes.gif

What time THursday?

Art-I had ANOTHER Girl (Jireh Trinity Lopez)

Jai Jai-"Any word on the Flag's for Sunday?" I got enough flags for two squads of 7.

OG MIKE

Originally Posted by JayWalker47

What time THursday?

Art-I had ANOTHER Girl (Jireh Trinity Lopez)

Jai Jai-"Any word on the Flag's for Sunday?" I got enough flags for two squads of 7.

OG MIKE
Congrats Mike on the little one, another tax write off
embarassed.gif
. After reading your post, I thought it read you "got enough PHAGS to make up 2 squats of 7" subliminal romo.

Man, Fred you had to find an infamous "ROMO" opportunity. I thought I was going to be able to avoid the official Sneaks Up battlecry.

Gabe, you need to PS that pic into a Romo X Sneaks Up flyer for the show.

OG MIKE

Team
sick.gif

ucasta
retro
freshsole
Billy
Nick
Jaijai
Art
T21D
Flyguy

Team
alien.gif

Dave
bl4ze
Jake
mikey
Norm
Aris
joesuf
OG mike
Big Monster
Let the trade talks begin...
Hey guys can I play?????
frown.gif

Judging from the list, it should be pretty thick on Thursday.
So unless we have specified teams, people are going to
be waiting for a while if they don't get picked up.

^ I'm white, I have a beer gut, and I will be in the same basketball shoesI played in my junior year of highschool... so I know I wont be getting picked up quick!!!

But just remember, I did used to look like this!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Judging from the list, it should be pretty thick on Thursday.
So unless we have specified teams, people are going to
be waiting for a while if they don't get picked up.
Maybe we should do a team type thing, the last thing I want is yall be sittin out nobody git picked up, @0 is good amount of peeps and maybe a 4squads or 3 squads with subs. bl4ze11 u been PMd

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ I'm white, I have a beer gut, and I will be in the same basketball shoes I played in my junior year of highschool... so I know I wont be getting picked up quick!!!

But just remember, I did used to look like this!!!!!!

^^#51 WERE YOU SUPPOSE TO BE THE NEXT ADMIRAL!!LOL J/K DAMN WE CAN DO THE SUB THING OR JUST DO THE 4 TEAM THING. WE BALLIN FROM 9PM TO 11PM!!! ITS ON . JAKE IFYOU WEAR THOSE KICKS FROM JR YEAR UR FEET ARE GONNA BE KILLING U!! BUST OUT UR SHADY'S!!!

Just going off the list so far here's the team I've come up with.
we can make changes and add subs if necessary.
also feel free to designate team names or colors!

Thursday, Jan 29th 9-11pm
Gilbert Garza Center (Recreation Center)
1450 Mira Vis, San Antonio, TX 78228-4351

Team 1
Nick
Jai Jai
T21D
Jake
Norm

Team 2
David
bl4ze
ucasta
Hector
Josh

Team 3
joey
jonathon
raul
albert
flyguy
Aris

Team 4
mikey
manny
kingkoopa
daniel
casper
TCERDA

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!!! ^^^ OUR TEAM NAME IS TEAM TUNDRA!!!LOL IT DONT MATTER WE GONNA WIPE THE FLOOR WITH TEAM 1,3,AND 4!!!! WE NEED SOME SMACK TALKING.OH BYTHE WAY HERE ARE MY NEW PICKUPS FOR SUNDAY!!! ROSS FTW!!!
2lk2t03.jpg

35d6fza.jpg

Back
Top Bottom