San Antonio NT's Come in...

for sunday we should have different team colors.....freds team in black and yella to commenorate the next superbowl champs and our team in "fyourself" red........

THOSE CLEATS ARE PRETTY CLEAN FOR THEM BEIN FROM ROSS HAHA LOOKS LIKE I MIGHT BE MAKIN A TRIP THERE BEFORE SUNDAY LOL

Originally Posted by n2tha0

for sunday we should have different team colors.....freds team in black and yella to commenorate the next superbowl champs and our team in "f yourself" red........
We are on the same team though Norm... So do we need to wear black, yellow, AND red??? We are gonn look like some Jamaicans out there!!!! COOOLRUNNINGS!!!!

Originally Posted by flyguy33

THOSE CLEATS ARE PRETTY CLEAN FOR THEM BEIN FROM ROSS HAHA LOOKS LIKE I MIGHT BE MAKIN A TRIP THERE BEFORE SUNDAY LOL

THANKS . THEY HAD ALOT EVEN SOME FOR 2.49 AND 4.99. IM ON THE GO F YOURSELF RED TEAM ..

Damn Jake, I'll post my jr high basketball squad pick tomorrow.....So you don't feel left out...

Anyone else got some jr high/high sports pics?

**note** in mine i look about 100 pounds lighter....Ill post mine when i get home

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

Damn Jake, I'll post my jr high basketball squad pick tomorrow.....So you don't feel left out...

Anyone else got some jr high/high sports pics?

**note** in mine i look about 100 pounds lighter....Ill post mine when i get home
I am literally 70 pounds lighter in my photo...
sick.gif

I meant that fred's team wears yeallow and black and the other team(mine and yours) wear "f yourself"red.

Hey David , ur Team Tundra cus ur gut is the whole team, Our Team name is ----- WE GOT TH EE HOTEST MOTHER#%^%%#$%% KIX ON THe PLANET and YALL AINT ****E SOALL OF U CAN GO F ur selves WHILE we TAKE THIS ^%^%#$#@%&^$& GYM over, U SORRY A-- BEOTCES.

#40 ALL DAY BABY. Its on tonight (Junior Year Photo). PS - Jai, Dont forget to scoop me up. (No *%$@)

Whats up Fam? Been out of the loop for awhile, my effing computer crashed. So I'm doing a drive by post here at work... Yall know I'm down to shootsome hoops tonight!! Just not 100% sure for Sunday. So I'll see yall there tonight, should be fun!!!

laugh.gif
at both hs pics, I see you tony

dont worry jake i look about the same in my hs pic

retro ross only has monster sizes in cleats

Originally Posted by TCERDA

#40 ALL DAY BABY. Its on tonight (Junior Year Photo). PS - Jai, Dont forget to scoop me up. (No *%$@)

Tony, you must be a baller
pimp.gif
considering you're the only lightskinned shrimp on a co-district champion team. I like the OG Cherokee name. BTW should I bring the BG posites to the game?

I remember in 01' playing in the ACC tournament and seeing about 99%
of the Sam Houston squad all hoopin' in concords.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Tony, you must be a baller
pimp.gif
considering you're the only light skinned shrimp on a co-district champion team. I like the OG Cherokee name. BTW should I bring the BG posites to the game?

LOL! I'm okay. Nothin flashy. Just used to compete hard. BTW I think you should Fred!

AND on a shoe note NorthStar Champs will git a quickstrike of the Laker 6 rings and the Laker Phat Low Js. Should be out on Fri or Sat.

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Just going off the list so far here's the team I've come up with.
we can make changes and add subs if necessary.
also feel free to designate team names or colors!

Thursday, Jan 29th 9-11pm
Gilbert Garza Center (Recreation Center)
1450 Mira Vis, San Antonio, TX 78228-4351

Team 1
Nick
Jai Jai
T21D
Jake
Ronnie
Hector
Aris

Team 2
David
bl4ze
ucasta
Joesuf
Josh
Norm

Team 3
joey
jonathon
raul
albert
flyguy
Ant
TCERDA

Team 4
mikey
manny
kingkoopa
daniel
casper
Damien

My bad joesuf. i think this pretty much takes care of everyone. if theres more people
I missed, we'll figure it out tonight.

*edit* some last minute trades (by request) and some more additions.some
teams gonna have to play outside!! lol

^^^^Sam Houston B-Ball back in the day was the truth. Nice Photo T,
nerd.gif
Isee Space Jam's, Concord's, and Orange Dunk High's in that photo. Let em see if I can dig my old Sam Houston b-ball photo out. Only 2 hispanics onany of there Varsity/JV teams....FTL..ha
laugh.gif

As the comissioner of the SUBA(SneaksUp Basketball Association) I will institute a WHITE DUDE CAP. -no more than 1 white man can play on a team. Also Gabe,you forgot Antdizzle, Ronnie, and Damien.

Back
Top Bottom