San Antonio NT's Come in...

Well look we have alot more peeps than normal, So if it o.k. with the Commish the games will be either to to 10 or 12, st8 up. We start balling no later than905. As soon as a team loses nxt team be ready!!! No pay no play and speak up if had not played yet, closed mouths dont git fed.
Lets have fun!!!!!!

Also those who r on this list if ur not going let us know.

^^^ I agree. games to 12 should be good. 1's and 2's. Unless no ones knocking down shots
and games are lasting too long we can drop it to 10.
It'd be nice to have a shot clock so we can have some timed games too.
anyways, see all you romos tonight.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I'm out for tonite!!!!

The Office is on tonite and then the Spurs game... Ronnie, take my place...
Please click the link Jake: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNARIpZ6fSAhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNARIpZ6fSA

laugh.gif

SORE FROM GOLF!!!!!!!

Dude I was just in a accident by a drunk driver, (ask Manny) and I'm still goingBy the way, while looking through my wallet for insurance info, Look what Ifound.

**Socks tribute to the Fab Five**
Check out the kemp!!!

353010998.jpg

Sorry fellas won't be able to make it out there tonight gotta work =[....but I will be out there on sunday

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

SORE FROM GOLF!!!!!!!

Dude I was just in a accident by a drunk driver, (ask Manny) and I'm still goingBy the way, while looking through my wallet for insurance info, Look what I found.

Check out the kemp!!!

353010998.jpg

mike that pic is classic ...................dope # by the way////////

and the kemps are
pimp.gif

I am resting up and studying films getting ready for the big game on sunday........have fun tonite guys...

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

SORE FROM GOLF!!!!!!!

Dude I was just in a accident by a drunk driver, (ask Manny) and I'm still goingBy the way, while looking through my wallet for insurance info, Look what I found.

Check out the kemp!!!

353010998.jpg

MIKE, you look so lite in this pic, wut happened?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Just going off the list so far here's the team I've come up with.
we can make changes and add subs if necessary.
also feel free to designate team names or colors!

Thursday, Jan 29th 9-11pm
Gilbert Garza Center (Recreation Center)
1450 Mira Vis, San Antonio, TX 78228-4351

Team 1
Nick
Jai Jai
T21D
Jake
Ronnie
Hector
Aris

Team 2
David
bl4ze
ucasta
Joesuf
Josh
Norm

Team 3
joey
jonathon
raul
albert
flyguy
Ant
TCERDA

Team 4
mikey
manny
kingkoopa
daniel
casper
Damien
*LAST UPDATE*

I guess these will be the teams we roll with. see you all there.

i know it's a lil early but would you guys be down to ger together to go to cavs vs spurs game n feb??? Art can you hook up some good seats??? pm me...thx

good time last night fellas . damn im to damn fat to be running full court i need to get in shape and start playin ball again.lol but i had fun. thanks toursoleprovider for getting the gym we need to do that more often, we had a good turn out. next football, this one should fun as hell also cant wait 12-2 pmthis sunday at the park in front of my subdivion see you cats there. by talking to some people yesterday they were down to come to the house for the game onsunday so my house about 4:30 or earlier or we can just talk about it after the game sunday and figure out what we are gonna cook and pitch in for.

Had alot of fun last night fella's. We mos def got to do that again. See you all on Sunday for the big game...

I'm already feelin' it from last night! lol, sucks being out of shape. had fun, nonetheless.
Big ups to Nick for getting the gym. with a big turnout like last night, we could probably
do this more often, maybe a few times a month? I know when playoffs come everyones
gonna be in hoopin' mode. See you all Sunday.!

ya thanks nick, we need to do that again. at least once a month. it was good meeting people from sneaks up fam. mike, fred, damian, casper, joey, john,joseph..... and for those who i didnt get to meet i am Joseph, the one wearing a head band. hope to kick it with yall at some meet ups
by the way just wanted to ask yall your top three basketball shoes yall have played in?
mine 1. hyperdunks 2. jordan 18's 3. jordan 12's

sorry i missed you guys last night. see everyone sunday afternoon.

killa cas - nice friends of the family mix. u need more accordian in the mix though. you still heading out to molotov tonite? slim chance i'll be outthere.

Back
Top Bottom