San Antonio NT's Come in...

Thats was really fun last nite. THANKS to all for helping chipping in for the gym and maybe Thursday could be our new hooping nite? There was alot of peeps outthere so I hope all got to play. Jai Jai came up with sumthin that we should do the next time we play and have that many. See yalls Sunday. My top 3

1. Zoom BB2
2. Hyperdunk
3. Jordan 9

Originally Posted by kingkoopa210

your top three basketball shoes yall have played in?
mine 1. hyperdunks 2. jordan 18's 3. jordan 12's

whats up Joseph!

My Top (i couldn't narrow it down to 3, lol)

1. Foamposites
2. Jordan XI
3 Air Force Max
4. The Answer I
5. Adidas Equipment Kobe 1? (feet you wear)
6. Jordan XIV
7. Flight 96'

And I've been itching to get my feet in some hyperdunks. I'm sure
they perform well.

*also, i've never played in XVIII's but i hear thats another good hoopin
shoe. double stacked zoom air
pimp.gif

Welcome Joseph.

my top 3 ballin' shoes:
1. Huarache 2K4
2. Zoom Kobe III
3. Jordan XIV

I need a pair of hyperdunks as well.

Thanx art,
I tried to keep it in the samba tip, ill make another one with more mexican influences, no worries, bout molotov, im not gonna go ended up getting a gig.

Making money > spending money

Last night was fun, ya I mosdef need a work out, haven't been doin much since I got out of the military.

Thanks for having me Nick! Had a good time.. Most Def have to do that again. It was cool to finally meet you guys that I hadnt got a chance to meet yet.

1. Jordan Team Elites
pimp.gif

2. 2K4
3. XI's

it was pretty awsome last nite i gotta get in shape so i can last i lil longer and for the day which ever day yall pick is fine with me i just wanna play

1. (now)hyperdunk
2. flight 89
3. jordan vii

Oh MY GOD, Look MIKE a page allmost bout KIX!!!! Man I cant beleive I for got the Jordan Elites (best Jumpman Shoe ever,yes better the the Pro) and theAnswers.... man and the Feet you Wear bring back memories. Now shoes I liked to ball in:

1. 2k4
2. Lebron 1 and 3
3. Hypnosis
4. Shox BB4

and cant wait for the HYPERMAX

Sorry I missed last night I had two games to coach, but it sounds like everyone had a great time.

Top 7 kicks to hoop in Gotta be:

1. Jordan XI.....OG of course, the insoles are like a la-z-boy chair.
2. Air Force Max B (Fab Five "black sox" edition).
3. Nike Air Zoom Flight 95 (Balled in HS with those pieces).
4. Jordan OG XIX's
5. Reebok ATR (Above the Rim) Lows with Nubuck uppers and Gum soles.... CYO days.....(ST. Margaret Mary's)
6. Nike Air Maestros
7. Nike Air Raids (I GOT SKIIWZ Edition)

OG Mike .................Peace 1

My Top 5:

1. Huarache 2K4
2. Jordan XI (Space Jam) played in the 1st pair i owned.
3. Reebok Pump's
4. Lebron III
5. Zoom Kobe III

My top 5:

1. Penny II (Atlantic Blue)
2. X (Powder Blue)
3. Shaqnosis
4. Air Zoom GP
5. Uptempo 3

Haven't played in any shoes released after like 2000 that I thought were worth a damn...

looks like I am not going to be able to make it to football. its just too far.

have fun and go cards!

i'm gonna have to miss the game tomorrow fellas. something came up at the last minute tonite. SUCKS!!!!!

have fun bangin heads tomorrow.

DAMN EVERYONE BACKING OUT. WELL SEE YOU GUYS TOMMORROW .12 PM I GUESS JUST GPS MARGO ST. 78223. also for those that liked the aj 2009 limited they are stillavailable on jumpman23.com if your a member.8.5-12

What started out as beautiful Sunday afternoon became a battle of two menacing battled tested teams. Who was going to reign supreme among the SneaksUp clan.The place of battle would take place in the pristine and manicured fields Dog Tird Stadium. The teams would consist of Go F yourselves lead by the team CaptainN2tha0, while the opposing team lead by yours truly, F You! The pics will not depict what actually happened, but highlights.
353352216.jpg
353351813.jpg
353351810.jpg
353351807.jpg
353351803.jpg
353351804.jpg
353352226.jpg

Thanks for coming out Fam

Had alot of fun today on the gridiron fella's. We gotta do more sporting meet up's from now on.

lots of fun today........DESPITE some questionable officiating.I think the ref was paid off.good to see you guys.....clear your schedule for saturdaynite..more details to come....

Back
Top Bottom