San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by akuma471

just wanted to say whats up SA ! it will be my first shoe show outside the dfw area. im an old "sneakerhead" but hope to learn much about the sneaker culture in SA. i've heard alot about you guys and look forward to meeting each of you. you guys are building a great legacy and i appreciate the oppurtunity you're giving others. PEACE!

welcome we look forward to meeting you........

just wanted to say whats up SA ! it will be my first shoe show outside the dfw area. im an old "sneakerhead" but hope to learn much about the sneaker culture in SA. i've heard alot about you guys and look forward to meeting each of you. you guys are building a great legacy and i appreciate the oppurtunity you're giving others. PEACE!

Welcome akuma471......That's what I'm talking about!! With that being said...any one down for a "kiss and make up" meetup at my crib thisweek end?

Simple Burgers & Dogs (maybe some cards) talk about the show! Simple

Velcome to the San Antonio thread, where everyday is like the 4th of July!
wink.gif

^^^ ON SUNDAY?? CANT DO IT ON SAT ITS V-DAY!! COUNT ME IN IF ITS ON SUNDAY ALL STAR GAME SUNDAY ALSO WOULD BE PERFECT WITH THAT BIG TV IN THE LIVING ROOM

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

^^^ ON SUNDAY?? CANT DO IT ON SAT ITS V-DAY!! COUNT ME IN IF ITS ON SUNDAY ALL STAR GAME SUNDAY ALSO WOULD BE PERFECT WITH THAT BIG TV IN THE LIVING ROOM

for got about v-day? Lets see what we can do then!

thinkin about doin a little family(sneaks up family that is) dinner for my bday on the 17th tuesday...maybe earl abels or somehtin...just a thought but I wouldreally like to get everyine together for my bday....I am open to suggestions..

hey norm we can do that if we can roll you for your bday and to air out drama , and for burgers u know wat i say floyd's burgers BABY!!!!!
wats up akuma471 AND WELCOME TO SA THREAD

Originally Posted by horeman

hey norm we can do that if we can roll you for your bday and to air out drama , and for burgers u know wat i say floyd's burgers BABY!!!!!
wats up akuma471 AND WELCOME TO SA THREAD

U wouldnt dare roll an old man like me.......I might break a hip.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

I retract my excitement from earlier....

Can't do it on Valentines day for obvious reasons and I already have promised attending the game watching on Sunday somewhere else...

How about Friday night???
smile.gif

yea on friday then we get wasted wait thats a bad luck day ima stay home keepn away from sharp objects , and norm you gotta be the pinata homie wats wrongscared doggie na just kiddn i know bones r finally fossilizing (ONE LOVE) all romo since theres alot of that goin on now a days

WELCOME AKUMA471...AND IM DOWN FOR SOMETHIN ON TUESDAY AND FOR THE ALL STAR GAME YALL JUS LET ME KNO WHATS UP.

fri ima be at medusa, its lookn like a every week thing, VERDAD HABLAR
tues im down, for a dinner, i dj at duo on tues, its SUPER chill, just started doing it, its slow , and i play rock most of the night, so if yall wanna go tonorms then head over,
its pretty close to his spot, no cover no dresscode,
im tryna get a gig for saturday so i have an excuse for valentines day *goggles*

I might be down for something tuesday.

As with everyone else. Friday is going to be the only possibility.

edit:norm doesnt live close to duo, got 35 and 1604 confused with 281 and 1604
but still
and yes im up at 9am. goodnight.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by T21D

daddy's home! did i miss anything?
Daddy!?!?! How was the trip?

Just lurk on the last few pages...
Uneventful.
Like 98.99999% of the idiots on this forum, I ain't reading any previous posts and continue asking jack@$$ questions.

got some donations lined up for the show

Let me know if we need any drink contributions as well because I can get some goods from Coca Cola

Originally Posted by ucasta

A-Rod is a bum. So much for him going down as the "greatest baseball player ever", huh Jaijai?
nerd.gif

Take it back!!!!!!!! BTW Red Rocket FTW!!!!!

how about we comment on the chance that the Spurs might steal 'Sheed from the pistons in the next couple of weeks...
drooling_homer-thumb.JPG

please make it happen R.C.

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

how about we comment on the chance that the Spurs might steal 'Sheed from the pistons in the next couple of weeks...
drooling_homer-thumb.JPG

please make it happen R.C.

Meanwhile back on earth.

Back
Top Bottom