San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

how about we comment on the chance that the Spurs might steal 'Sheed from the pistons in the next couple of weeks...
drooling_homer-thumb.JPG

please make it happen R.C.

Meanwhile back on earth.
laugh.gif

i heard this about sheed on the sports talk station here in town and they said it wont work. as much as i would like for it to work out it prob wont. but if hestays through out the rest of the season then we got a good chance during the off season for next year. thanks manny for the donations try seeing if coke willdo the vitamin water they pushing that big time that and monster energy drink too. those are there main money makers right now. 98.9999% lol i hope i fall inthe 1.1% lol.

^^^bonner would stay, sheed, and timmy, and prolly pick kurt thomas back up on waivers....oberto is seeing 0 playing time, so really u'd only lose kurtthomas which i stated before we'd prolly pick back up on waivers...

anyways i'm just saying its a dream...spurs never pull off big trades during the season...every year i pray for it but never happens...maggette, gasol, jrsmith, etc...

maggette was not worth it they didnt even attempt a shot at gasol that would have been nice. but sheed and tim can work together. thats for sure.

The last time the Spurs picked up a "Big Name" player was Finley( and that was on the off season and the twilight of his career). But I guess you canlump in D.A., C.Childs, D.Biggie Stoudamire, and those were all washes. The Spurs are happy with what they have, like to keep below cap, and have roomleftover.WYSIWYG!

rasheed not going to happen.....if anything they will look into getting boozers expiring contract! spurs like taking chances on last year contracts and thenrewarding them stupidly for half a season! remember the malik and rasho thing!!!

You would have to give up one of the big 3 to get Rasheed, and Pop is not going to do that.

Carter is a waste of time, he sucks anyway. And again one of the three would have to go, plus either Mason and/or Hill. Neither of which I want to do.

Plus if you guys want the BEST Spurs info go here, I have been amember there for a few years. Hands down the best information.

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

remember the malik and rasho thing!!!
^^^ Malik Rose got the most grossly inflated contract in Spurs Franchise History!!! I'm glad they moved that bum years ago.

miller whould be dope i think he is under rated if you ask me.........but the spurs do crasy things ....i thought there was talk about that beast from dasuns.... what ever happend with that ? ........on another not kj for the next pres of the u.s........and vini is the truth

I SAY THEY WAIT TILL THE OFF SEASON AND TY AND PICK UP EITHER MILLER OR BOOOOOZER THOSE 2 WOULD BE YOUR BEST BET AND TIMMY WOULDNT HAVE TO CARRY SUCH A BIGLOAD DOWN LOW AS HE ALREADY DOES....HAVE ANY OF YALL EVER BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM OSNEAKER.COM IS IT LEGIT??

Back
Top Bottom