San Antonio NT's Come in...

yall know imnot a big spurs fan....
eyes.gif

all i know is
lil-penny-image-5.jpg

lil penny is back

Originally Posted by MHT214

I have 3 pairs of Foams on the way. I dont mind selling a pair to someone locally. i will update this thread on Sat. Good luck to everyone!

Did you get these? I want to see them!

Originally Posted by crushgruve

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Oh and your best bet on a decent big man is Brad Miller, Sacremento is looking to move him.

you been talking to rc and pop?
possibly...

Oh and JR Reid still lives in Stone Oak, I see him around the area every now and then.

Originally Posted by flyguy33

HAVE ANY OF YALL EVER BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM OSNEAKER.COM IS IT LEGIT??

Legit and a RIPOFF. Screen name- lazyasabum Selling shoes he doesn't even have, kind of like jumpmansneaker.com Some of the guys on here know this littletwerp. Screen name -poofoyoo

Anyone see the White on White Ice Sole Uptowns in any Brick and Mortar shops in SA or surrounding area?

another interesting tidbit:
John Hollinger, ESPN.com: Look for a few veterans to take a month-long siesta from their teams in a trade-and-waive scenario, much like Brent Barry did a yearago with San Antonio. High on the list of likely vacationers is another veteran Spur, Bruce Bowen. His deal for next season is only partly guaranteed, so SanAntonio could include him in a trade with a team looking to dump salary. Then his new club could buy him out, pocket the cap savings and allow him to rejointhe Spurs.

his 4 milli contract helps too

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

Originally Posted by MHT214

I have 3 pairs of Foams on the way. I dont mind selling a pair to someone locally. i will update this thread on Sat. Good luck to everyone!

Did you get these? I want to see them!

Totally forgot to update people on these. Yea, they are in transit as we speak. I should have them tonight. I will post pics as soon as i get them.

Originally Posted by rjpadin

Anyone see the White on White Ice Sole Uptowns in any Brick and Mortar shops in SA or surrounding area?

i remember seeing some white on white at motive 807s blogspot, but not sure if they had the icy sole you're looking for. google motive 807, i'm toolazy to post the link.

ObiWonGinobili wrote:Bruce Bowen. His deal for next season is only partly guaranteed, so San Antonio could include him in a trade with a team looking to dump salary. Then his new club could buy him out, pocket the cap savings and allow him to rejoin the Spurs.

Why would you want him back? Sorry "It's a business" no sentimental feelings over here Ari.

Originally Posted by T21D

ObiWonGinobili wrote:Bruce Bowen. His deal for next season is only partly guaranteed, so San Antonio could include him in a trade with a team looking to dump salary. Then his new club could buy him out, pocket the cap savings and allow him to rejoin the Spurs.
Why would you want him back? Sorry "It's a business" no sentimental feelings over here Ari.

Cause he makes Kobe and the rest of the "MVPs" cry for being in their face
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Some of the guys on here know this little twerp.

roll.gif
Fred always has some choice words.

G, If I could only rap. As Ucasta would say " I don't want to kill them with my rhetoric "

u think they would get a "newer picture" pics is like 5 yrs old....anyways i remember one year he hosted a party at bar rio...but it was nutz i droveby and there were swarms of ppl around the parking lot

Originally Posted by flyguy33

HAVE ANY OF YALL EVER BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM OSNEAKER.COM IS IT LEGIT??

Legit and a RIPOFF. Screen name- lazyasabum Selling shoes he doesn't even have, kind of like jumpmansneaker.com Some of the guys on here know this little twerp. Screen name -poofoyoo
THANKS MAN I APPRECIATE IT....

man i remember we sold that jump suit at footaction at was 80$ i think it went on sale for 10$ i think ant dog actually has it..

On another note, pothead Brandon clued me in on these. TP's newest signature shoe ZOOM FLIGHT CLUB

nike-zoom-flight-club-1.jpg

Tony Parker has been blessed with many player exclusive colorways of Nike's newest basketball sneakers including the Huarache '09 and the Hyperdunk, but now it is finally time for TP to unveil his own signature sneaker. Named the Nike Zoom Flight Club, Tony Parker's signature shoe is extremely similar to the sneaker of another great point guard-Gary Payton's Nike Zoom Flight 98. The Nike Zoom Flight Club features a white perforated leather upper with a Nike Swoosh near the front and a zipper going down the middle of the sneaker. The laces can be found under the zipper and Tony Parkers' logo can be found on the rear of the sneaker. This pair also comes with an ankle strap for added support and the word "Fresh" on the insole. There is no official release date as of yet, but stay tuned for updates. Via Kenlu.

Back
Top Bottom