San Antonio NT's Come in...

the gloves were the sh111t i remember one of the kids of the most corrupt politicians had those at my school.

Originally Posted by crushgruve

Originally Posted by rjpadin

Anyone see the White on White Ice Sole Uptowns in any Brick and Mortar shops in SA or surrounding area?

i remember seeing some white on white at motive 807s blogspot, but not sure if they had the icy sole you're looking for. google motive 807, i'm too lazy to post the link.

Yeah I already peeped the blog before I posted this and it looks like the standard white on whites: http://www.motive807.blogspot.com/, thanks for trying though, I appreciate it.

are you talking about these

jktz7q.jpg

no its my boy Sydney,
the best way to do this is get a table, if its a bunch of us, well just split the bottles,
bottles are bout 100 a pop, we'll figure it out

EDIT: just saw your post jaijai

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

the best way to do this is get a table, if its a bunch of us, well just split the bottles,
bottles are bout 100 a pop, we'll figure it out
I'm out.

Ay yo Cas im down for the LeBron/Antro Event. A friend of mine wouldn't mine pitching in too.

Get Back at me!

Originally Posted by Big Monster

Aww SHEET, just realized that my B-day weekend. Its on now Come on Fred, you know you want to see YOUR KING
First of all, highly unlikely I'll even see the LBJ because all the $2 ho's will be on the prowl. Secondly, unless Cas is the doing thedoorgirl there's probably more than the bottle split. Lastly, all the wannabee ballers will be out and about, looking for trouble. You know what the Kingcould do to himself.

whats up SA? do you guys have any early info on any pre parties for SNEAKS UP? also i saw one date for the show 4-25 and the other 4-26. any help is greatlyappreciated.

I can help u out with that,
Jus plyers and a knife does the trick, those done have in in them so ur good,

I might know the doorgirl, but no promises on that, I already hit up my boy and he's gonna see whutp, ima see if we can get one of the tables right when ugo up the stairs by to the left if not by the other stairs (there's 3 tables there) cuz thos kinda have there own area so we don't have to be all up oneveryone,

(Before anyone brings it up) As far as getn stuff signed
ohwell.gif

I dunno bout that, a while back when melo and ai where at antro, I gave my boy a pair of ai's prior to the date, n ai didn't wanna signm sooo (he'sa d1ck anyways)

Well see whutp,
Change of plans on my sched this fri ill b djing at scout bar, in the "velvet room" (I guess the vip bar area) yes scout bar as in super ROOOOOOOCKERspot, guess there vip room is suppose to be like a club, well see whutp

Back
Top Bottom