San Antonio NT's Come in...

David or Nick, or anyone else that might know, are any places getting the Max Orange Jordan 1s this saturday. I really dont feel like going around andchecking.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

David or Nick, or anyone else that might know, are any places getting the Max Orange Jordan 1s this saturday. I really dont feel like going around and checking.
And you said you didn't like blk shoes.

duncan_boogie-775629-copy.jpg

I remember when Tim and Brent did that, they were hanging out with some disabled veterans, pretty cool of them if you ask me!

Originally Posted by kedabowl

David or Nick, or anyone else that might know, are any places getting the Max Orange Jordan 1s this saturday. I really dont feel like going around and checking.

no not here in town active in austin is getting them. another note those tp's are not as good as the gloves but ill take them!!! sorry bout them shortstake them back to the store and they will take it off. the girl that helped you shes new she missed it. i might have to join in on that bron party !!!! updatesneakerhead.com has them for 140 shipped

I interupt this program to talk shoes,
A few thangs releasin this weekend:

Air jordan 2009
Trail Blazer Six Rings ( wish they would have just released this road to Glory stuff, makes better sense) Love the famous shrug on the shoe!!
Air Force 1, Icey Bottoms, buy em now and break out for the summer.
Some cool pink, red shoes for the ladies, go ahead git ur valentine sneakers!

FlyGuy, sorry bout that, thats just a tactic we use to git u to come back to copp some more stuff, come back and we will git that off for ya!

We will be ballin soon! Check later for details.

Oh if anyone is interested, we will be at BWW at 281 & 1604 on Saturday night to watch the all-star festivities. It was Megan's idea, so I'm goodwith it!

Also, whats the deal for Sunday and the All-Star game???

If you were like me and didn't know....

^^^

Main Entry: suegro Function: noun Language: Spanish
1 : father-in-law masculine, mother-in-law feminine
2 : suegros masculine plural noun : in-laws

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

If you were like me and didn't know....

^^^

Main Entry: suegro Function: noun Language: Spanish
1 : father-in-law masculine, mother-in-law feminine
2 : suegros masculine plural noun : in-laws
gringo!

guero....

ive lived in sa for almost 6yrs and ive neevr been and some friends wanna go see that band, soooooo.
sumtn to do on a sunday,

lol david and keda in the pic!!! good one jake. gonna watch the game on sunday here at the house. forgot to tell you guys got a new gig for sundays ill be outat poteet working the booth with lupe!!!! GRINGO'S!!!

^^^ select footwear or sole boutique. i think goodtimes skateboards carries LRG. haven't been there in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom