San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

dosequistin.jpg
pimp.gif

ucasta wrote:

******Waits for Art to post Lone Star Light
nerd.gif

haha the infamous killa kas ((goggles))

i'll post my own pic tonite of a nice frosty sweaty can of some texas brewed pisto

So whats up with BBQ?!

We gonna have a SneaksUp x Memorial Day x Cavs gonna lose x Toros for life x Hold'em x Beer Appreciation weekend??

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

So whats up with BBQ?!

We gonna have a SneaksUp x Memorial Day x Cavs gonna lose x Toros for life x Hold'em x Beer Appreciation weekend??

pimp.gif

and hell na to brackkkkkkkkkkkkk

I only mentioned the Cavs because they play that day.
nerd.gif

Lakers do have a handful with the Nuggets though.

And yeah, I think if I never set foot on Brackenridge Park ever again...
I'll be just fine.

^^ The Lakers do play on Monday.

The plans for the BBQ (if they fall through) would be for Sunday.

the bbq i was talking about is for NEXT week, dunno if anyone else is tryna do anything.
btw ill be at metropark tomorrow from 2-6 incase anyones at the mall...

Lydiette and I can provide the house and BBQ pit for a BBQ on Sunday. Lydiette and I don't BBQ so someone else should probably cook. What time would youguys want to have the BBQ? As a heads up the game is at 7:30 on Sunday. Also anyone who wants to play hold em can do so in the game room. Just bring yourtables and chairs. Please let me know ASAP.

In case you all really want to do this I will start off the list.

Iggy - house, BBQ pit, rice, sodas, plates, utensils, napkins, cups

I know the Toro pack ain't too popular here, and most of ya'll might know this already, but Champs Ingram just said they open at 7-7:30 tomorrow.

Originally Posted by iborroel

Lydiette and I can provide the house and BBQ pit for a BBQ on Sunday. Lydiette and I don't BBQ so someone else should probably cook. What time would you guys want to have the BBQ? As a heads up the game is at 7:30 on Sunday. Also anyone who wants to play hold em can do so in the game room. Just bring your tables and chairs. Please let me know ASAP.

In case you all really want to do this I will start off the list.

This Sunday???

I was just throwing out this Sunday (05- 24-2009) because it was mentioned earlier and with it
it being "memorial" day weekend and all, figured it'd be the ideal date. Whatever is best for
everybody. Im good for either day. Lets just try and finalize (or cancel) with enough
time to let Iggy know. (by the way, thanks for offering your house Iggy!)

Ever since my Si got stolen last year, I've been keeping a watchful eye out for another one. Couldn't help myself. Newest pick up, 2000 Civic Sielectron blue pearl, JDM B16b (Civic Type R) engine, along with a few other goodies. Thanks to Jake for the pics!

Hope you keep this one Omar!

I got a message on my FB for an event in a couple of weeks, and I thought I would extend it to you guys as well. Im sure Art is already on top of this.

Texas Hold'em with Becky Hammon AND all you can eat tacos. Do you need any other reason to come to Tacos and Tennies?
http://www.wnba.com/silverstars/community/tnt_09.html
SILVER STARS: Join The Silver Stars For Tacos N Tennies!
Source: www.wnba.com
Join the San Antonio Silver Stars at La Hacienda,
18747 Redland Rd, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.,
on Thursday, June 4, for Tacos N Tennies.

basically its $25 per person, the proceeds go to Animal Care Services, excellent mexican food, and you get to hang out with the 2008 Western Conference Champs.

Billy - BBQ grill master, chicken fajitas

Billy as a heads up this is a charcoal pit.

^^^
nerd.gif

As for the BBQ I'll bring hot dog stuff. weiners (yes %@+%), chili, cheese and hot dog buns.

Also what about the time?
We have a game at 6pm so any time before i can make it.

Back
Top Bottom