San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

^^^
nerd.gif

As for the BBQ I'll bring hot dog stuff. weiners (yes %@+%), chili, cheese and hot dog buns.

Also what about the time?
We have a game at 6pm so any time before i can make it.
Iggy - house, BBQ pit, rice, sodas, plates, utensils, napkins, cups
Billy - BBQ grill master, chicken fajitas
Gabe - weiners, chili, cheese and hot dog buns

As for time I really don't care. We can make it before your game or after since most of us don't work the next day.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Also, I just got a text from Victor the police officer that worked the show, and he is pretty pissed that he hasnt got his shoes yet. Looks like Im going to have to go get them myself. If I would have know that thats how it would be, I wouldnt have asked for his services. I have posted on a few occasions about it and how we are going to handle it with no answer, now its on me. Thanks guys!
I'm sorry this is all on you now when I remember differently at the SUIII meet ups. Let me know how much you want and I can donate some cash.Is he looking for DS shoes? I have a pair of AJ Fusion Vs I would give him. They are a size 10.5 and have been worn twice.

I am going to take a collection for Victors shoes, I need about $100 or so, he wants the CP3.II. If I can get 10 people to donate 10 bucks that would cover it.Im sorry to be a pain in the +%# about it but I understand his frustration. Again thank you for your generosity in this matter!

ok, do I need lighter fluid and charcoal?
We have some charcoal but I don't know if you prefer a certain brand over another. We can pick up the lighter fluid and foil.

Dont worry about foil, I have that. I have way too much as a matter of fact, please let me use my own foil. Actually I will let you have the rest of the foilas a going away present!

Can I bring some tees and my driver and hit balls from your front yard onto the fairway???

Dont worry about foil, I have that. I have way too much as a matter of fact, please let me use my own foil. Actually I will let you have the rest of the foil as a going away present!

Can I bring some tees and my driver and hit balls from your front yard onto the fairway???
As long as I don't get in trouble.
smile.gif
If you break someones window you will be paying for it.

LOL I cant get it that far, its a good 280 from your yard just to clear the water. But whats your discount at the driving range? I might show up early!

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

did anyone see the game?...
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

That shot was ridiculous.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Hedu was feelin' pumped too after those big buckets he hit.
laugh.gif

You know the Magic are pissed.

The only thing I ended seeing was TERMINATOR SALVATION- 5 out of 10
indifferent.gif
. I shoulda stayed and watched the second half.
mad.gif

Billy - BBQ grill master, chicken fajitas, foil
Casper - chips, dip, potato salad, beer

Anyone else? Remember if you want beer you need to bring your own since we don't have any.

Originally Posted by crushgruve

as promised. frosty, but not sweaty.

That's what she said...

I will bring bell peppers and onions to saute, quacamole and sour cream for the fajitas...

Did we settle on a time?

Jake - bell peppers and onions to saute, quacamole and sour cream

We need some more meat to BBQ.

No time has been decided on. Any ideas? Do we want it before Gabe's game or after? If after we can watch the Cavs. If we decide before Gabe's game Iwould say around 2 or 3.

Lets do after. The usual 7:30pm, if that works with you of course Ignacio.

Jake - bell peppers and onions to saute, quacamole and sour cream
Aaron - Beans, More chicken fajitas.

So after pushin the "Stanger Banger" since my sophmore year in high school I figured it was about time for an upgrade....

Omar, the SI is...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom