San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by iborroel

I figured you'd be too busy driving around in your new ride.

^^lol
roll.gif
.damn jake what time do you go to sleep!!!

"Chill-axing on my veranda of my summer estate sipping on a beer that cost 6 euro's. Am I living the High?"- Happy Memorial Day beeches!
365214708.jpg

BIG THANKS TO IGGY AND LYDETTE FOR THE HOSPITALITY. I THINK I SPELLED HER NAME WRONG BUT YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN. AND SHOUT OUT TO THE COOK KEDA U DID A GOOD JOBHAD LOTS OF FUN. I HEARD THERE IS A BLOCK PARTY NEXT SUNDAY SO ILL JUST LET THE PARTY PERSON POST IT AS SOON AS DETAILS ARE 100% CONFIRMED. ONCE AGAIAN NICESEEING EVERYONE AGAIN.

Beat me to it Dave. Thanks to Ignacio and Lydiette for everything, don't forget about your SA peeps when you guys head to Boston.

Next weekend should be as equally nice...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ucasta

Beat me to it Dave. Thanks to Ignacio and Lydiette for everything, don't forget about your SA peeps when you guys head to Boston.

Next weekend should be as equally nice...
pimp.gif
^^^^ What he said. Thanks Ignacio and for the tour of the crib. BTW!!! Crib was
pimp.gif

hey guys, tomorrows my bday so a bunch of people are planning on hitting up Baker St. Pub off of Wurzbach to celebrate if anyone's down.

What ever happened to the HMG cats? They posted like 1 time and then never posted again...

Are you guys lurkin???

WHAT UP FELLAS???

Calling all sneaker heads. It is that time of year again and Kixpo 2009 is almost upon us. The event would be nothing without collectors displaying theircollections and repping the DFW and surrounding areas for the region to see. If you or your crew would like to get a table to display your collection at Kixpo2009 on July 25th in Dallas, TX, they are FREE (6'x3'). Please send me a PM or Email with your name and contact phone number and I will reserve you atable. It is first come first serve. If you will be selling at the event, there is a fee. Please specify if you will be selling and/or displaying. If you knowof anyone else that would like to display at Kixpo, please have them send me an email as well.

Hope we can count on your participation. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
Info
[email protected]
www.kixpo.com

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

What ever happened to the HMG cats? They posted like 1 time and then never posted again...

Are you guys lurkin???

WHAT UP FELLAS???

lol we've been really busy lately. I know Frado is in the works of moving to another house, Ken isnt on here and I'm just kinda all over the place.Sorry I missed out on the BBQ looked like a good turn out. with summer coming up we should be able to attend some of the functions. Anyone on here play tabletennis or should I say PingPong? if so, lets get a game going on at my house...BTW youll probably need some skill to play at my house...lol yea i said it. lol

I'm sure I will be going to Kixpo. I'll be taking my own car though.

For you soccer fans Manchester United and Barcelona just started.

Back
Top Bottom