San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by ucasta

*cue the champagne bottle gif
3445ox2.gif

This Saturday the 13th... Are we doing anything for our boys up at Goodtimes? The New Braunfels store's grand opening is that day...

Are we gonna make an appearance there and then take Norm out for a champagne shower????

^^ ill meet you there sat at 10 when they open they said they ordered plenty so im not camping. ucasta give me a call please.

^^if im not workign ill come thru.
i know a few beast super beasting over the white supreme prod,
if i aint working ill stop by

it would be pretty cool if they had a dj at that party
grin.gif

i know one that wouldnt mind...getting paid in shoes/gear

i got to see those prods in ny ...i must say i like them alot ....very dope and clean colorway.....

but hell yeah we have to make it out to the grand opening .....

Whats up fellow NTers in San An? Just wanted to introduce myself, as I might even know some of you in the "real" world. I have been a lurker onhere for a while and finally decided to sign up. Hope to make some more friends that are as interested in sneakers as I am.

Originally Posted by thesaltycracker

when/where is this gonna happen at?

Goodtimes Skateboards (2)
3331-A Wurzbach Rd San Antonio,Tx 78238
Ph#210-680-1464

10pm?

Norm, anymore details?

Odds are that I will be able to make the GSA Party on Friday, but I am a no-go on the Grand Opening on Saturday. Hopefully all the June SBs are the releasing,Im all about those red Blazers.

heres more details:

-the june sb will be releasing friday night with the p.rod 2s
-sneaks up will be in the building
-patrick swayze will be in effect...("eff cancer"-p.swayze)
-I wanna be drunk
-I wanna drink with ca5 and gabe especially
- I will be wearing fake yeezys......jk...maybe
-the police are gonna have to come and get me off your [email protected] how im goin out.

peace.be there around 9 sneaks up time.

i want to drink with norm too. Hes never been there while we racked up one of those 200.00 bar tab that I do!

I will be there at GSA Friday. Mike coming out of hiding
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom