San Antonio NT's Come in...

It takes 1 page and undecided on where to eat. Here's an idea. Stay youur bechass home and eat BEFORE you go to GSA.

i say we start at some steak an fries place i know, before 7, ill print out the passes to get in free (before 7)
lol
[size=7 pnt]
so can we say bww at 8pm on 151 and 410??[/size]

lol!!!!!man I am just showin up to gsa with a bottle of lambrusco,a styrofoam cup and my chloe glasses...everything else is whatevs....bww is a good callthough......

Originally Posted by n2tha0

bottle of lambrusco

wps_logo-799772.jpg

alrighyt then i guess me and billy and whoever else will be at bwws at 8, if yall dont post tx me or billy so we can get the right size table, aint tryan get abooth with 8 chairs around it
ohwell.gif

^^ its been a while since i've up there (about a month) and they hardly had anything worth picking up. but thats just me though.
Only thing i liked were some all orange hyperdunks for $79.99
and the black/blue trainer II SB's for $69 i think.
They've been there for a while. FSR.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Has anyone gone up to the Nike outlet in San Marcos?...
was there anything good?...
nerd.gif

thanks

2 types supreme AF1 (blk/pink, white/brown). Blk/ blu Trainer 2. Orange Hyperdunks. Original lunar foam runners. AM90 (blk/blue, wht/pink/blue, grey/white).Small sizes in the all star lebron V. Can't remeber rest. If you rock adidas, they had a good selection of originals

thanks for the info...
i just hope they have some jordans...
every time i go there is less and less
smh.gif

Check the Round Rock outlet, seems to have a better selection to me.

Also it was good seeing everyone last night!

thanks for the info...
smh.gif
I was at the San Marcos outlet last weekend and it sucked. They had some Jordans such as all the fusion crap and the 2009s.

so whats the deal for tonight??

Norm wanted to go eat somewhere.

Norm lets do a party / texas hold em game at your house tonight?

something easy like 10 - 15 dollar buy in.

thanks for the info...
smh.gif
Not trying to be sarcastic or sound like a jerk but what Jordans are you expecting to find at the outlets anyways? Nothing great has come out inthe last two years besides maybe 2-3 pairs from the CDPs. And even those handfuls did reach the outlets, they would be gone in a flash...

It kinda sounds like you are trying to be sacastic!

on another topic im going to go scoop up the 95's today, ucasta ill hit you up later.

i get off late her at the tattoo shop but i am down for whatevs....i am not really big on poker but i am big on poke her

long day just gonna chill tonight sleepy . wore these today to see alanis play they came in 2nd place in the all star tourney.
dypq95.jpg

258nh8n.jpg

Damn guys, I was up way past my bedtime last night, and again tonight??? Sheyyyyttt

Call or text me if anything does come to fruition.

Back
Top Bottom