San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Any hotel ideas? I am down with splitting a room with others, Megan snores like Jake though.

^^^ damn u cant call out ur girl like that!!!never gonna look at her the same now.!!
nerd.gif
anyone coming back sat night? also dont forget next week june 26th industry for my birthday.
We are going Friday and coming back Saturday.

damn i might have to roll with u then if u have room and if i have any cash left from ny lol. its almost here u ready??^^

if anything dave i was thinking about headn out there hit me up and im on the same boat see how much after orlando trip

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

damn i might have to roll with u then if u have room and if i have any cash left from ny lol. its almost here u ready??^^
3 weeks and counting.

We should do a National Lampoons Sneaks Up Vacation. David and Iggy in the NY, Daniel in Orlando playing golf with Tiger, and us in Vegas pouring it up.

We goin' Nationwide with this %!!

I need to have a conversation with my brother...I would never give those up. But nice pick up nonetheless flyguy.

Happy 400th page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread is almost 3 years old.

Originally Posted by ucasta

I need to have a conversation with my brother...I would never give those up. But nice pick up nonetheless flyguy.

for real !!!!!! and i miss his wrestling jif's

HAHA I NEVER THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA GIVE EM UP EITHER BUT HE DID =]
AND NO LAWN MOWER TODAY I PUT IT UP HAHA

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

^^^Nice...I need a stack of those.

are you talking about the stack of flyer or the stack of sneaks to the right (not shown)...my air max stack...lol

remember i gave you a pair of these for free!!
throw me a pair!
laugh.gif

Happy Father's Day all... Also just an FYI, don't ever go to Jake's place and play drinking games, You'll end up cutting ur finger on aHeineken bottle then bleeding all over the place
frown.gif
frown.gif

HAPPY FATHERS DAY from sin city! Ant dizzle and Spikoly should be here in a couple of hours.

This is really all I had...

Omar was saving otters...

Some of the aftermath...

Sorry guys... No tagged pics of the epic gash Omar's finger had... He had blood dripping all the way down his arm. Dude broke the entire top of the bottleoff with a pair of scissors... lol

EDIT: NOTICE "DAS BOOT" IN THE LAST PIC!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom