San Antonio NT's Come in...

ive been to one of jake's drinking party....i lost and got tanked

but was glad to give one of his friends a bottle for his b-day.

that SAN ANTONIO jersey is
pimp.gif

438964603_65129cbffb.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by horeman

for some reason i do the same thing with the ringers for the beer
Gotta save the dolphins man!

Nah but yeah that was a horrible idea at the time and my finger got tore up cuz of it
frown.gif
We should do it again this weekend, just have a real bottle openeraround lol!

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

Nah but yeah that was a horrible idea at the time and my finger got tore up cuz of it
frown.gif
We should do it again this weekend, just have a real bottle opener around lol!
I'm gonna be deep sea fishing this coming weekend... Gonna have to wait until the weekend after... lol

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

frown.gif
We should do it again this weekend, just have a real bottle opener around lol!
I'm gonna be deep sea fishing this coming weekend... Gonna have to wait until the weekend after... lol

Jake, don't let this be you...

3603317969_1b5b63cd04.jpg

^ What the hell is that???

EDIT: What if I came back with one of those strapped to the top of my car and posted it in the pick up thread???
roll.gif

sweet, then afterwards we can go bomb up that Chinese place again.

our marks are still on that wall.

next time i wont throw the marker. that damn thing landed in the bed of my truck. and splattered everywhere
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

our marks are still on that wall.

next time i wont throw the marker. that damn thing landed in the bed of my truck. and splattered everywhere
mad.gif

y0!! that freakin' paint got on my gshock and speckled on my T-19's!! I was pissed, straight up. but yeah i rolled by there the other day, andthey're still up!!
FTW!! lol

man my all time fav transformer, hands down! too bad the movie doesn't do his character justice. soundwave was pretty piff too.

starscream_ori.jpg

and Jefferson should be a hell of a pickup for the Spurs. bye bye Bruce.

It would be nice if Soundwave was the same in the movie as in the cartoons. Oh well at least Ravage comes out. As for Starscream he sounded like and is a wuss.He's got nothing on Megatron. I really wanted these guys to come out.

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

and Jefferson should be a hell of a pickup for the Spurs. bye bye Bruce.

Bruce might come back because his contract is not fully guaranteed word to The S&T fourm

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Bowen and Oberto have non fully guaranteed contracts...they will be back in San Antonio in a few weeks.
If bowen comes back then this trade is
pimp.gif
.....if not then its
smokin.gif

and not really into transformer's so
grin.gif

starscream was pimp cuz the guy who did his voice was the same as cobra commanders....but soundwave FTW.

That's news, acquiring Richard Jefferson.
indifferent.gif
He's 5 yearspast his expiration date. We should have gotten him when he was playing with the Nets and before his bum ankle. Bowen was done 2 years ago, Kurt- they couldhave done something with him, and Fab- atrial fibrillation is not a good look. Pop should have dug in his pocket for Luis Socla after all
embarassed.gif

Gonna have to check out Transformers 2 as well, gonna have to go with Megatron.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom