San Antonio NT's Come in...

Gotta agree with T21D. Still would not mind shipping Manu for a pick. At this point, Id rather take a chance on Harden or Hill than his ankle. But I respecthis contributions and am happy for him to finish his career here.

And I'm ready for Devastator, dude is massive!

Originally Posted by T21D

Fab- atrial fibrillation is not a good look.
^^^ T21D is as cold as Ice!!!
laugh.gif
but I gotta agree even if Iown the man's jersey..

nice pick up Joesuf/Rewbea. The future Mrs. has a pair of OGs as well, they were on my table at SU...
pimp.gif

Starscream was dope, bad got his !%* handed to him the animatied transformers movie......

but if you were a kid in the 80's if you had this bad boy, your were considered a king among men

JET FIRE, i swear this damn thing weight around 50 pounds.....when toys were toys. all metal!!!! no plastic

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

Starscream was dope, bad got his !%* handed to him the animatied transformers movie......

but if you were a kid in the 80's if you had this bad boy, your were considered a king among men

JET FIRE, i swear this damn thing weight around 50 pounds.....when toys were toys. all metal!!!! no plastic
I have this bad boy sitting in the closet, box and all. In fact I used to have every single Gen 1 and 2 Transformer toy. Of course when I was inmy mid 20s I sold most of what I had.
mad.gif

dude i did the same thing, around 22 when i had my son jakob, his damn mother made me get rid of them as well as my stars wars collection.

everything was in mint condition.

i didnt get half of they were worth.

...man i use to watch transformers ike crazy...i cant comment on the voices though, since in nicaragua this is how i saw them,
ohwell.gif

I ALSO HAD LOTS OF THEM TOO , HANDS DOWN MY FAV WAS MEGATRON, CANT WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE BUT GONNA WAIT TILL FRIDAY TOOK THE DAY OFF TO SPEND SOME TIME WITHALANIS BEFORE I GO OUT FOR MY EARLY B DAY CELEBRATION!!! GABE
nerd.gif

Looks like Oberto might have been traded again word is that he is going to the Pistons for Amir Johnson and some cash.

I am going to my closet and pull out my GO-Bots dunk and wear em to the movie......

Will let u know on the Bowen jersey, they may wait though.

(as yall know i dont follow the spurs) but ill be glad if oberto leaves, im tired of seeing him and his smelly bohemian looking boys at the club...
mark your calendar.... (edit: lolz just msgd the dude, i guess i didnt proof read when i posted at 645 am) ...yall know the drill

It must HAVE been a good performance because today is JUNE 24, Einstein! or is it June 2010.

Originally Posted by T21D

It must HAVE been a good performance because today is JUNE 24, Einstein! or is it June 2010.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

did any check out the transformer movie ....last night how was it?...........im going after work

(dmx) HERE WE GO AGAIN (/dmx)
2luxmqu.jpg

i guess thats what happends when someone else and not gabe does the flyer,

Back
Top Bottom