tommorrow going to: Rive

and Friday going to kick it with david at industy

let me know if any of you all want to go

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

i know its late notice but tonight going to kick it a pat o's

tommorrow going to: Rive

and Friday going to kick it with david at industy

let me know if any of you all want to g
thats whats up i wish i could go out like that. alanis has me tied down with baseball right now!!lol but friday its on!!! hope to see more of youguys out there.

These came in today...

Been wanting a pair of Footpatrols for a LONG time but always been too frugal to pay a high price for them...

Won this pair for $125...

Dave quit tryin to live like ur all yung, pretty soon and mark my words Alanis wont wanna hang wit ur ol ***. lol...Now that is a nice pick up there

laugh.gif

whattup PR!?

man i swear all i wanted was to do one tagg in new york and i did ...............mark thank u ...i didnt get a pic of that ......

i should be posting pics from ny tomorrow...........

dunno if yall heard, just saw someone post this on myspace,

"Cappadona & 7th Sign of the Wu Tang Clan will be here in San Antonio July 29!

@Club Rio"

If i see anything else ill let yall know,

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

dunno if yall heard, just saw someone post this on myspace,

"Cappadona & 7th Sign of the Wu Tang Clan will be here in San Antonio July 29!

@Club Rio"

If i see anything else ill let yall know,

pimp.gif

if im not in vegas...........ill be there ....i have seen cap in austin b4 it was fire

RIP- King of Pop. I guess using his thriller gif would be inappropriate. as well as Farah Fawcett.

A very fond piece of my childhood has passed. Music and legacy is truly timless. Besides the Motown 25, this was the best performance IMO...

WOW THATS SUCKS . RIP MIKE JACKSON. HE WILL BE MISSED. DRESS CODE JEANS COLLAR SHIRT NO KICKS AS FOR NOW. HOPE TO SOME OF YOU TOMMORROW!!!

I hope DeJuan Blairs knees hold up. I like the pick though, reminds me of Malik Rose with talent and the ability to rebound offensively.

^^ SAME HERE HOPE HE CAN MAKE THE TEAM AND GIVE TIM A REST HERE AND THERE. HE'S A BIG BOY AND HE HAS A 7'2 WING SPAND TOO.CANT WAIT FOR THE SEASON TOSTART UP.

Back
Top Bottom