San Antonio NT's Come in...

Fred beat me to it!
laugh.gif

i need a date to the metallica show tonite. wifey bailed on me at the last minute. hit up the celly if you're interested.

Originally Posted by crushgruve

i need a date to the metallica show tonite. wifey bailed on me at the last minute. hit up the celly if you're interested.
G's all over it like stink on poop...

i will be at the show. my boy fernando is in town, some of yall met him. we'll prob go to sherlocks after. or somewhere else. yall hit me up

Dallas had a game wit no romo ints and the defense had 2....are the cowboys finally shaping up or do the panters rlly suck that bad haha

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

i will be at the show. my boy fernando is in town, some of yall met him. we'll prob go to sherlocks after. or somewhere else. yall hit me up

finally woke back up......damn casper that night at sherlocks was crazy, i must of had like 12 beers......but i glad i introduced you to all those people. Ididnt even make it to work yesterday!

- and jai jai thanks for the invite on the softball tourney, ill make you proud.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

no the skins suck they lost to lions!!! (waits for nick to reply)

Well here is my reply...... I know we loss to the Lions, but at LEAST we didnt lose a 1. 5 billion doller home opener, which over 105,000 people went tosee....who sucks now...The lost will still be talked about...while the Skins lost will be forgotton by nxt week, only the Cowboys will remember cause they wantthe attention away from that beautiful Sunday nite...
roll.gif

UrSoleProvider wrote:
SPURFAN21 wrote:
no the skins suck they lost to lions!!! (waits for nick to reply)

Well here is my reply...... I know we loss to the Lions, but at LEAST we didnt lose a 1. 5 billion doller home opener, which over 105,000 people went to see....who sucks now...The lost will still be talked about...while the Skins lost will be forgotton by nxt week, only the Cowboys will remember cause they want the attention away from that beautiful Sunday nite...
roll.gif

you just lost your camera privileges with that remark!

Well its official, everything went right with my audit and the Lord and my crew helped me have a good one! SOOO I will be flying out on Monday to the land ofNIke!! I will be at the Beaverton campus nxt week.. Nike has again planned a great and exciting days... One day of golf.... HELP me ART AND KEDA....

whut with halloween?? any costume ideas??

i see you gabe
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

thumbnail.asp

i would do it, im djing that night so i want something comfortable, aint tryna pay $75 for a onezee
i might do this,
chris-brown-larry-king-live.jpg

but i dont think enough ppl would get it....

lol it would be chrisbrown/scott mallouff costume,
scott is this promoter who dresses like he owns a mens warehouse

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

whut with halloween?? any costume ideas??

i see you gabe
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

thumbnail.asp

yessir. I had that in mind since i first posted the trailer. I suspect they're might be a few runnin'
around since it releases on Oct. 16th.

Also I saw this earlier today.
I see you ca5...

djheroa.jpg

http://www.djhero.com/

^^^PR making a rare appearance I see.
pimp.gif

Nick - Dom showed me the picture of you in the Locker Room magazine. Good stuff sir.

Back
Top Bottom