Hector-L-#87-HECTOR
Mikey-M-#5
Marky-XL-#36-RAMOS
Iggy-2XL-#50-IGGY
Lydiette-XL-#6-SHORTY
ARIS-XL-#24-ARIS
S-#3-LIZZETTE
Albert-#9
I'm going to Spurs game, so probably won't make it to the Warehouse.

i cant remember last night....but what i do know is i cant walk without feeling a sharp pain in my left ankle and there is corn in a cup all over the inside ofmy car...plus I keep burping up the essence of swayze....

Glad everyone had a ball last night!
pimp.gif

JJ- thanks for not being there
alien.gif
It's better playing 90 minutes thanwatching.

LOL AT NORM U WERE TORN UP, HAD A GOOD TIME LAST NIGHT. I WOULD LOVE ONE OF THOSE JERSEYS BUT SAVING SOME MONEY FOR ALL STAR WEEKEND. IF A SECOND RUN GETS MADETHAN PUT ME DOWN. OK IVE TALKED TO ABOUT 5 DIFFRENT PEOPLE HERE ON THE BOARD AND THEY SAID LETS DO IT SO FEB 7,2010 SUPER BOWL SUNDAY WE ARE GONNA DO THEANNUAL SNEAKS UP BOWL SAME PLACE AS LAST TIME BROOKS FIELD OFF OF GOLIAD RD. 11 AM TO 1PM. TEAM SNEAKS UP VS TEAM HYPEBEAST. ILL LET GABE MAKE A FLYER AND PUTTEAMS TOGETHER SO WHOEVER IS DOWN TO PLAY ITS 2 HAND TOUCH FOOTBALL NOT TACKLE FOOTBALL SO IF YOUR IN RAISE YOUR HAND! ALSO THINKING ABOUT DOING SOMETHING FORTHE GAME DONT KNOW FOR SURE YET!! LET THE SMACK TALKING BEGIN!!! IGGY YOU R THE REF AGAIN!! OH HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!

Originally Posted by Big Monster

+++UPDATED LIST+++
Me-2XL-#20- BIG MONSTER
Fred-M-#21-PADUA
Norm-#32-n2thaO
Chris-M-#33-MARTINEZ
Billy-XL-#44-KEDA
Joe-M-#10
Casper-XL-#53-CA5PER
Jai-M-#5
Ant-XL-#45-ANTDOG
Hector-L-#87-HECTOR
Mikey-M-#5
Marky-XL-#36-RAMOS
Iggy-2XL-#50-IGGY
Lydiette-XL-#6-SHORTY
ARIS-XL-#24-ARIS
S-#3-LIZZETTE
Jake-#69
Albert-#9 I'm going to Spurs game, so probably won't make it to the Warehouse.
Take me off... I never said I was getting one, I just asked if anyone was getting that number... The jerz aint a good look for me...

As for the football... Ill think about it...

Originally Posted by n2tha0

jakes the new fred...primadonna.....I live and die for all things sneaks up....down
LOL. YEAH JAKE U CAN BLOCK FOR THE QTR BACK OR SOMETHING YOUR *** BETTER BE OUT THERE. CANT WAIT.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

Originally Posted by n2tha0

jakes the new fred...primadonna.....I live and die for all things sneaks up....down
LOL. YEAH JAKE U CAN BLOCK FOR THE QTR BACK OR SOMETHING YOUR *** BETTER BE OUT THERE. CANT WAIT.
funny_1182.jpg

I dont think so...

^ NOBODY TOLD U TO DRINK URSELF TO JAKE DRUNK!! THATS YOUR FAULT FOR HAVING THAT GUT. LOL WELL THEN U ARE THE OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

^ NOBODY TOLD U TO DRINK URSELF TO JAKE DRUNK!! THATS YOUR FAULT FOR HAVING THAT GUT. LOL WELL THEN U ARE THE OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER.
That I can do... we have a deal!!!

u all ready know....Jake...u aint even over 30...so u better be down to play....to entice u to play i maa put a case of beer behind each end zone
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom