San Antonio NT's Come in...

Who all is going to that event??...I might need to hit that up
smile.gif

I WANNA RECREATE LAST SATURDAY NIGHT WHEN I GET TO DALLAS.GABE HAS THE PICS..LOL.....THATS PRETTY CLOSE TO MY BIRTHDAY(FEB 17TH SAME AS YOU KNOW WHO...)SO WECAN CELEBRATE UP THERE WITH OUR DALLAS CATS...IMMA NEED TO GET A RIDE WITH SOMEONE.

Originally Posted by n2tha0

THATS PRETTY CLOSE TO MY BIRTHDAY(FEB 17TH SAME AS YOU KNOW WHO...)
I hope you are talking about MJ, but there is a few others that have the same birthday as you that are worth mentioning...

Joseph Gordon Levitt
JosephGordonLevitt3rdRockPhoto.jpg

Paris Hilton
paris-hilton-drunk.jpg

Jerry O'Connell
Jerry%20O%27Connell.jpg

Billie Joe Armstrong
billie-joe-armstrong-2.jpg

Denise Richards
deniserichards2d.jpg

and you missed out on Molly Ringwold by one day... SMH...
molly.jpg

Info given by Jakey-pedia

crushgruve-Thanks for hooking me up on a authentic Rampage jersey- I always liked the small details, especially the fighting strap on the back
381087332.jpg

Originally Posted by Big Monster

This is a little project I've been working on with input from the great T21D
wink.gif

Custom made tackle-twill SA Sneaks-Up jersey, all sewn, no screen print. Your name on back and number can be changed

$64+s/h(the more we get, the less s/h will be), will put in final order NEXT SATURDAY (1/16/10)

It's just the jersey, but they sent the whole template.
2j2i1ox.jpg

Hit me up if you have any questions-
i need a xl-if jake hasn't taken # 69 i'll have it-if not i'll do 4, 6, or 7 whichever is still available.
obiwonginobili

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

Originally Posted by Big Monster

This is a little project I've been working on with input from the great T21D
wink.gif

Custom made tackle-twill SA Sneaks-Up jersey, all sewn, no screen print. Your name on back and number can be changed

$64+s/h(the more we get, the less s/h will be), will put in final order NEXT SATURDAY (1/16/10)

It's just the jersey, but they sent the whole template.
2j2i1ox.jpg

Hit me up if you have any questions-
i need a xl-if jake hasn't taken # 69 i'll have it-if not i'll do 4, 6, or 7 whichever is still available.
obiwonginobili

It's all yours Ari...

Newest pick up...

'04 Euro Orignal Mesh AM1

Sneaker enthusiasts around the world should be familiar with the Australian based publication Sneaker Freaker. They provide an in depth look at sneaker cultureand serve as a staple for sneaker information from start to finish. When you pick up a copy of the book, you immediately know what to expect. The same goes forSneaks Up. When you attend our event, make no mistake you will be in the company of true enthusiasts celebrating the love of sneakers. No gimmicks, no massmarketing schemes and no big names used to make a buck...just sneakers. Thats what San Antonio Sneaks Up is, and will always be about.

So to pay homage to Sneaker Freaker and to express what we stand for, I present the 2010 flyers for San Antonio's premier sneaker event.
In the words of Joesuf (tellyjesko)... The Air Max 1 signifies Sneaks Up as the original sneaker show and the Jordan IV represents the four years we'vebeen running strong.

nuff said.

-bl4ze11

suflyer1.jpg

suflyer2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom