San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by sa78210

when is the deadline to drop some kicks off at either of them places??

No deadline as of now. I would like to send out the 1st wave of kix to Soles4Souls nxt week. With them pledgeing over a million kix over the nxt 6 mnths toHaiti we can def. send more kix through out this time. I am looking into places that send these shoes to S4S for cost, also ne help in that area would be greattoo. With the texts,pm,emails I am getting good responds to the SneakerHeads for Haiti.

Daniel and I have talked to Sole Boutique on Broadway and they will be fine as useing their spot as a drop off point.
Nathan is in the process of talking to GSA to see if they as well.

Keda, I will pik up urs on WED. Please do not have them smell like ham.
laugh.gif

Thanks to all the lurkers on this page, I welcome u in this forum and start posting and join the SA sneaker head communitty where eveyday is a 4 th of July

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

Originally Posted by sa78210

when is the deadline to drop some kicks off at either of them places??

No deadline as of now. I would like to send out the 1st wave of kix to Soles4Souls nxt week. With them pledgeing over a million kix over the nxt 6 mnths to Haiti we can def. send more kix through out this time. I am looking into places that send these shoes to S4S for cost, also ne help in that area would be great too. With the texts,pm,emails I am getting good responds to the SneakerHeads for Haiti.

Daniel and I have talked to Sole Boutique on Broadway and they will be fine as useing their spot as a drop off point.
N2THA0 is in the process of talking to GSA to see if they as well.

Keda, I will pik up urs on WED. Please do not have them smell like ham.
laugh.gif

Thanks to all the lurkers on this page, I welcome u in this forum and start posting and join the SA sneaker head communitty where eveyday is a 4 th of July
Fixed and Shorty oked us to drop off at GSA.

Hey guys im from Houston looking to spend vday weekend at San Antonio..
What are some good hotels by the riverwalk that you would recommend?
Thanks in Advance!

Originally Posted by jgalan713

Thanks in Advance!

La Mansion
pimp.gif
Best and most comfy IMO

I am out of a computer for the nxt few days, I let david come over and he messed it up with all his Midgit P@rn he was lookin at. soo wasnt able to do theUstream.

Our drop off points are now at Goodtimes Skateboards and Sole Boutique. Thanks to NATHAN,lol..Norm for the help.

Hey guys where yall at?

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Originally Posted by jgalan713

Thanks in Advance!

La Mansion
pimp.gif
Best and most comfy IMO

We stayed there for our wedding night and it isn't worth the amount of money you pay. We only paid $500+ for the night so you may have to get the ballerrooms to see the difference.

VERY GOOD USTREAM LAST NIGHT!!!lotsa peeps that we havent talked too...big ups to those amfamers that came thru to say whats up and deadstock aswell...hollywood to cleveland to new york was representin!thats what I call a success!also sa78210 hung in there too!!!peace...

Dope ID's up there
pimp.gif
and Im looking to have a table at SU4, wantedto know what I had to do. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Famm.

Soles, I dont know if I missed something or not but I have never seen you post in here before... Just wanted to say welcome and thanks for the comment on theiDs...

Whats your name? Where ya from (Obviously SA, but what side of town)?

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Soles, I dont know if I missed something or not but I have never seen you post in here before... Just wanted to say welcome and thanks for the comment on the iDs...

I appreciate the welcome, Yea im just getting around to posting. My name's Josh, I stay over here by crossroads mall(NW side) but Ill be posting moreoften, so I can get to know the SA famm.

Originally Posted by Soles1087

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Soles, I dont know if I missed something or not but I have never seen you post in here before... Just wanted to say welcome and thanks for the comment on the iDs...

I appreciate the welcome, Yea im just getting around to posting. My name's Josh, I stay over here by crossroads mall(NW side) but Ill be posting more often, so I can get to know the SA famm.
welcome soles....I see we fly the same colors my brother..

Yessir, Appreciate it and Jake I saw ur Atlantic Penny's og and retro, BEST sneak of all time imo
pimp.gif
Dope collect

Back
Top Bottom