San Antonio NT's Come in...

Coo, yea Sneaks Up is dope every year, just lookin to contribute n2tha0 and I appreciate the welcome flyguy

yo I just logged on to the website sasneaksup.com and its comin along real nice....props to crushgruve for getting that rolling!!SNEAKSUPSON!!!

Originally Posted by Soles1087

Yessir, Appreciate it and Jake I saw ur Atlantic Penny's og and retro, BEST sneak of all time imo
pimp.gif
Dope collect
Then youre gonna dig this... some iDs I got in yesterday... They are not done though...

Edit: and my dog, Penny, was asleep while I was taking these so she sadly couldn't make any of the shots...
tired.gif
lol Maybe next time...
tongue.gif

Thoe id's are too clean, I was wonderin how u got the star on those heineken inspired id's bc i didnt see that option when customizing my pair. Thanksfor the welcome Ucasta

Select Footwear
GSA
Sole Boutique

These are the places you can drop off ur sneaker donation to the SneakerHead for Haiti drive.

Thanks Keda for your kix.

Wed or Thursday I am planning to send a box out.

Originally Posted by Soles1087

Thoe id's are too clean, I was wonderin how u got the star on those heineken inspired id's bc i didnt see that option when customizing my pair. Thanks for the welcome Ucasta
He found the stars at Michaels and put them on himself.

Guys how many tables will everyone from San Antonio need for All Star Sneakend?

JWdanklefs you HAVE to display dude. No option not to.

Gabe I got the loo thanks.

Originally Posted by n2tha0

VERY GOOD USTREAM LAST NIGHT!!!lotsa peeps that we havent talked too...big ups to those amfamers that came thru to say whats up and deadstock as well...hollywood to cleveland to new york was representin!thats what I call a success!also sa78210 hung in there too!!!peace...

its cuz im a fighter...nah but yall cool folks there...got to hangout sometime with you all

If someone is wiling to drive, I am more than willing to go to the AllStar Sneakend. If not, I have PLENTY of stuff to do at the new place.

HIS AND HERS OG TAXIS MINE ARE DS AND MY GIRLS ARE VNDS PAID $290 SHIPPED FOR BOTH...STEAL??

SORRY FOR CRAPPY PICS

^^^^ from what I kno noone in SA is gettin them closest place is active athelete in austin and he's charging $225 plus tax

The jersey order has been put in. Those who owe me money get with me by the end of this weekend, or I will delete your name from list on Monday.

^^^yeaa we def should.....and i didnt know who was going to get the coppers so i already preordered mine for 230 shipped.

^^^I think that is a fair price. retail is 200 plus tax = $216. So I think you got a good deal for not having to wait in line.

Back
Top Bottom