San Antonio NT's Come in...

roll.gif

geez fred wheres the faith? lol hopefully spurs will turn this series around. spurs losing=no spurs shirt sales=no money on check!
btw, someone needs to tell pop to find him a REAL point guard!
wink.gif

Well i know this isnt the softball topic forum, but the team is really coming together. You all should try to support us.....were all part of the sneaks upfamily.......practice pics

*********and if any one can get ahold of the dude in the purple shorts, tell him to answer his phone. Or he might be on the tradeing block*****

Nice pics...can't wait to get out there again. I know the fans are missin me but they'll get their wish soon enough...

Softball looks like fun, wish i could be there. And pics of pic-ups for all my s.a.'s (ese's), funny to me cuz there's none up here, so you know ya$@$* got copped

BOO-YAHHHHHHHHHHHH
laugh.gif

^^^^^Can't wait to rock them joints. Thanks alot fool, too bad you didn't get my hyperdunks.

any more info on KIXPO??

I need to plan out my work schedule. So anymore details would be appreciated.

Those @@%#@ sold out in an hour they said. Idk why cuz they're hyped cuz there will be no chants of MVP when he gets to SAN ANTO
smokin.gif

hey everyone i know its last min but spurs watch party and mikey's house.....bring your trunks for the pool

joesuf sandra and bubba are already in there......hit me up for directions @ 210-273-7724

partying all nite

EVeryone welcome

The Anatomy of a Dunk...

Call me crazy... but I just felt like cutting this shoe up...

The cut out on the wing actually looks kinda cool. If it was done on a certain colorway I could see it being pretty wear-able...

The heel is a pretty solid piece of plastic and the black leather on the toe box doesn't go all the way down to the mid sole. It stops a quarter inch pastwhere the orange starts and then moves into this light weight woven cloth. They heavily glue these suckers too let me tell ya. It was tougher than skinning apig...

^^ werd! OS siempre fresco dunks are one of the best dunks
ever. wing cut outs + flipped toungue.
pimp.gif

just another one of the gems
your boy dj am has too! (bastard)

siemprefrescoiw3.jpg

I guess I'll just stick with my ID's.
ohwell.gif

i got my cdp off nike.com
but where all did they sell the cdp (6-17)
i know north star champs gets them

damn they were out of the Newcastles when i went to goodtimes......all they had was an 11 left....

So i decided to pick up the last size 10 ashbury park mid..it's not have bad....i thought is was denim on the outter parts but its a really soft smoothleather. i havent heard to much buzz about it though.

i still plan on going to kixpo i dont plan on jumping in that bball tourney anymore cause i want to leave that night of the show . i plan on renting a 15passenger van and leaving that friday early probably around 2 or 3 and coming back sat night or should i say sunday morning cause of the 4 1/2 hour drive back.i dont plan on taking the family so are we doing just guys this trip like the last one? and who ever is intrested in riding in the sneaks up van let me knowdont know how much each yet but last time it was $30 it will be around $40-$45 this time cause of gas prices. but will find out more as we get closer to theday. GO SPURS GO!!!! NICE BATMAN MIDS!!^

Im down for the sneaks up van trip......but it might as well be 50.00 bucks by july....gas is getting crazy

but count me in!

I agree... I missed it last year but heared all the stories... I'd have to be an idiot to miss it this year... COUNT ME IN...

should be down.

ya that mid is nice, aloooooooot better in person. the leather quality is insane.

*in another note* i apologies for any flaking done this weeknd in my part.
saturday was a bit blurry, didnt drive, then sunday stayed at home.
me n jj r going out of town on monday so we should hit up somewher this next weekend

Back
Top Bottom