San Antonio NT's Come in...

A couple of points about last nights game. As Jerry West was giving props to the Spurs organization, their were boos coming from the crowd. Not very classy. Inaddition, I don't know if you guys remember a couple years back when the Lakers lost, you saw a crying little beech Kobe at the sidelines. Nevertheless, itwasn't a bad way to end the season for our beloved Spurs. You can't say that for those sorry 4$$ Mavs and dikless Rockets!

^^^
roll.gif
Funny how Fred gets around the NT censorship...

I noticed the boos coming from the crowd as well. that was pretty lame.
Also sucks how the commentators discretely root for the Lakers.
Instead of praising the Spurs when they are winning big,
they site what LA needs to do to catch up.
When the Spurs are losing, Lakers get glorified.
weaksauce.
Go Boston.

MAN THOSE XX3 ARE DOPE MAN I FEEL LIKE IM GOING THREW WITHDRAWS.............I HAVNT COPPED KICKS IN A MINUTE ...I WISH I COULD GET THEM....BUT GOT TO SAVE DAPAPER

Originally Posted by T21D

A couple of points about last nights game. As Jerry West was giving props to the Spurs organization, their were boos coming from the crowd. Not very classy. In addition, I don't know if you guys remember a couple years back when the Lakers lost, you saw a crying little beech Kobe at the sidelines. Nevertheless, it wasn't a bad way to end the season for our beloved Spurs. You can't say that for those sorry 4$$ Mavs and dikless Rockets!

I've always said... I like the Lakers, but I friggin HATE Laker Fans. Where were they through the Van Exel years? Although I really think Kobe is atthe top of his game, I didn't agree with the MVP award, simply because in the summer he didn't have faith in his team, and wanted to be traded. He doesseem changed through the year, so I should give him his props. I just don't want to hear those "We Want Tacos" chants.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

How was work Sat. ? LOL

Whos down for Dunkexchange in Houston?

Came in all p'd off. Felt sorry for the first patient that I encountered. As far as DXC H-town, not gonna happen for me.

You guys gotta stay the whole weekend and enter the Basketball tourney. The Houston Grills will be making an appearance. You guys can have 2 teams at least.

Im down to get into the basketball tourney......anybody down to represent sneaks up in bball in dallas with me?

Dead get at us with the regestration and fees info!

STILL PLANNING ON GOING BUT I CANT DO THE TOURNEY CAUSE I WANT TO COME BACK SATURDAY NIGHT! DETAILS WILL COME IN ABOUT ANOTHER WEEK OR SO SINCE ILL BE BACK ONTHE DAY SHIFT!!!

I can do either or, I'm easy.

Although I will not play basketball, I'm way too fat. But I'm sure I can find a Waffle House to keep me busy while you are doing all that exercisecrap.

^^^I'm with you Keda... as soon as we leave there, can we go find a Marble Slab or something and get some ice cream... that would be dope!!!

so looks like me, shawn and mikey are down to hoop.
just need to find a ride back home. lol.

*edit* my bad mikey

Back
Top Bottom