San Antonio NT's Come in...

nice picks up there ucasta. those brazils are sending some subLYMONal messages my way
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

THROW YOUR SNEAKS UP!

^^ Why did I get thirstly all of a sudden? :\
ohwell.gif

To make matters even more weird this happens to be the 777th post on this thread. The stars are in alignment tonight.

Here's the skinny on Sat to ATX Motive 807, be @ the usual drop off spot @ 9am, no later cause I will leave your *** (joesuf). Be back by 4ish, my prior engagment has been cancelled, there is a god.

Also, for the Dallas trip, I will be taking my truck as you know. Unfortunately, it won't hold everone plus the stuff to show @ the show. Also, I plan on leaving sunday morning and staying @ my in- laws house in Plano. Hotel accomodations are up to you all!
TEAM LEBRON SIZE 10​

^^^^Ballin- as skinny as you are, thug life is going to wrap around, twice!
TEAM LEBRON SIZE 10​

Quote:
Sounds like a plan. Anyone else besides T21D gonna get inked in the ATX.

virgen de guadalupe on my back....and SERNA in an old english font across the keg
TEAM NO TEAM

[[DALLAS TRIP]]

the wifey and i are leaving friday morning and returning sunday afternoon. i've got three spots available in the truck if anyone wants to hitch a ride up or back.

Quote:
Damn Art show that Mexican Pride

just keepin it real. "this is for the raza" - kid frost
TEAM NO TEAM

hey San Antonio Pleople, I am planning to go to San Antone in a couple of days!!!!! anyone from san antonio know of a good sneaker shop up there or a store that sells cool shoes let me know , thanxxxx

okay heres the pics from today's trip to Motive807 in austin. my fellow team AM FAM'er DJ Betts aka cubanbee was in store showing off his skills. Nice to see a truly great artist doing his thing...we on to the pics...
4oq0609.jpg

6gy8sx1.jpg

4kw3dio.jpg

67fqbme.jpg

The two shop owners hard at work on a PS3,lol
4qoxxf7.jpg

5yspziq.jpg

6h4hgy1.jpg

66e4w05.jpg

53p9wg4.jpg

4qyjw2p.jpg

4ml5oi1.jpg

4ma101u.jpg

4qod6ie.jpg

6gbsro5.jpg

6h3zn9v.jpg

4kvyd68.jpg

4xnld2r.jpg

6649glk.jpg

4xpbjoz.jpg

4mlynav.jpg

and the resized bonus pic...
6g3avyc.jpg
TeamAM FAM
"Why'd you get those?" - A.C.

hey San Antonio Pleople, I am planning to go to San Antone in a couple of days!!!!! anyone from san antonio know of a good sneaker shop up there or a store that sells cool shoes let me know , thanxxxx

^^^^Be sure to check out goodtimes skateboards (8800 Broadway Ave ste. 106) for SB's and Motive807 in austin for all your sneaker needs. Only two great spots around these neck of the woods.
Team AM FAM
"Why'd you get those?" - A.C.

fred married his tattooes!!!!!I I am very impressed!!!welcome to the OTHER family!!!
NorthSideWhiteTrash

I was crying like a little beeech. Don't let the stoic face fool you! BTW- 1st flyer, always, forever.
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

You guys have any idea when Goodtime skates are getting the MF dooms? If the are.

Thanks in advance. Peace

Back
Top Bottom