San Antonio NT's Come in...

^^^ yup. i got alot of friends that are/been in korea n they be like , hey yoo i can get u any jordan in any color !!!!

I had a question... There were some guys opening up a Sneaker Shop in San Anton and passing out cards at the Sneaks Up Show. What was that place, and anyreviews of that location?

Originally Posted by electricbamboo

I had a question... There were some guys opening up a Sneaker Shop in San Anton and passing out cards at the Sneaks Up Show. What was that place, and any reviews of that location?

Sole Boutique or something... the dude rolls in like he knows San Antonio... He kinda insults SA's game on his website too... Its gonna be nearManny's I think... I dunno but I'm sure alot of stuff will be posted after mine concerning that place...
LET 'ER RIP!!!

98' dunk hi le.
pimp.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^They were a women's release in Canada. Variants usually a lil more tacky. They don't got that good %+** you need for the gum sole.

Ack Right - Nice stuff... can't beat that with a stick...

So whats goin down with Norm's BBQ??? Who is bringing what and so forth and so on???
I'm bringing some brews and some Ball Parks and buns...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by electricbamboo

I had a question... There were some guys opening up a Sneaker Shop in San Anton and passing out cards at the Sneaks Up Show. What was that place, and any reviews of that location?

Sole Boutique or something... the dude rolls in like he knows San Antonio... He kinda insults SA's game on his website too... Its gonna be near Manny's I think... I dunno but I'm sure alot of stuff will be posted after mine concerning that place...
LET 'ER RIP!!!

whats that dudes website?

Im bringing a goodie for everyone to enjoy.

Its from my job, and you guys have probably had it at the holidays.

And some beer for me!

Looking to take a pinata.....Looking for just the right one though...

You all should also look to try to make it to our practice tomorrow down the street from Norms....

4:00pm sharp.

another nice and fun bbq......
15rjvcg.jpg

ws7p0z.jpg

2rwxcg6.jpg

14ukume.jpg

smalja.jpg

25fqbs0.jpg

2lucbqq.jpg

5efvup.jpg

2cf6vsm.jpg

1zb5pqu.jpg

2ym7huq.jpg

307uwqp.jpg

AND U KNOW WE CANT GET TOGETHER AND NOT HAVE A TOAST

11k8ffo.jpg

1pgz7n.jpg

THIS OG BACK IN DA DAY ANT DOG........CHECK DA CHAMPS KLOETHING
j5kxdy.jpg

ogifzn.jpg

fails all around..............drinkin half a bottle of wine straight outta the bottle.............puro fail.thanks to everyone that showed up.....much love

Back
Top Bottom