San Antonio NT's Come in...

Yo Ari I'm always looking for a few cochinas to add to the team. Let me know what's up Saturday...

Y'all know I got to represent. The magazine is a piece of crap, except for the Lebron section.
330398568.jpg

also it was just brought to my attention that Scottie Pippens son (Antron Pippen) and one of shawn kemps maaaaaaaaaaaaaanny son's(shawn kemp jr.) areplaying for T.A.M.I.U.- yup here in Laredo

Copped the tee from Nick @ Champs, didn't get the military or tax free discount, a day too early. btw- EVERYONE hit me up so I can save the number,because I got a VVVVVVVNDS palm centro and I'm a ****** in inputing info.

Yo im in austin for some time AGAIN LOLand it sucks they aint got no good hotspots
wats a good place in the sanmarcos-sanantonio area to buy some good j's [pm me yo]

Originally Posted by windycity58

Yo im in austin for some time AGAIN LOLand it sucks they aint got no good hotspots
wats a good place in the sanmarcos-sanantonio area to buy some good j's [pm me yo]

besides the XX3, there hasnt been a good jordan for a long time. and dont get me started on recent retros...and I love jordans!!!

so to answer your question, you cant find "good" js anywhere...

Originally Posted by ucasta

Originally Posted by windycity58

besides the XX3, there hasnt been a good jordan for a long time. and dont get me started on recent retros...and I love jordans!!!

so to answer your question, you cant find "good" js anywhere...

How about the CP3?

^^^i hope that was sarcacism...on another note sorry jaijai and ucasta for sending you like 50 text messages on sat. nite my phone was f-d up and wouldtruncate every text message on its own. that place sucked a big one...girlies were nice but that bar really really really sucked.

old bar rio, which is planeta,
the old bar rio crowd goes to "club rio", international scene,
planeta is (dj khaled) so hooooooooooooood (/dj khaled) now.
dude u realized i didnt have ur number :tongue:
i jus stayed home with ....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
on sat...

ya he did, till late, i had gotten into town at 7am from a 13hr drive,
so i jus stayed at home with this chick.
no worries bro, jus let me hold your entourages and we'll call it even... lol

^^Sorry about the late reply Ari, your phone was trippin. I got like 5 text from you at once. Let me know when your next visit to S.A. is...

^^^ man y'all should have came out to that art show sat night at that rings of fire tattoo place by ingram so you guys' night wouldn't have been asmuch epic fail as I'm reading above.. It was mostly graff heads though, had a bunch of people doing pieces in the back (including my girl) and a bunch ofstuff on display on the inside. Had beer and $!$@ too and a good bit of eye candy haha, couldn't look to hard! But the only thing though, the DJ wasspinning Drum & Bass the whole time.

yo im gonna be in SA tomorrow and wednesday for a wedding visiting all the way from Iowa and I need to know the spots i need to hit

Back
Top Bottom