San Antonio NT's Come in...

wonder if anyone is free on saturday maybe around noonish For LOS ROBERTOS taco shop of bitters and 281? Ill be there with the Fam swing through!

bl4ze11 wrote:
kixpo19.jpg

pimp.gif

that chick at waffle was in mid-order and then just sprung out.

Left her 10.00 tip. Hope she still works there.

are we serious about a van though. lets try to get this ball rolling now and get a kixpo roll call

roll.gif
at ucasta calling shotgun
where else could you sit....
laugh.gif

but don't more people die in those then a normal car
nerd.gif

see what you started g!

and the ronald mcdonald shoe ftw! I wanted something like that for prom!

also thanks to the deadstock crew, got this package in today! Let me know if you guys want some flyers to spread the word for them.
They did the same for us.......

is anyone leaving friday and coming back saturday night? if so i just might roll with them then, depending on how much i have left after NY!! LOL

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^Nice...I need a stack of those.

are you talking about the stack of flyer or the stack of sneaks to the right (not shown)...my air max stack...lol

remember i gave you a pair of these for free!!

^^^ I think I im on my own for this one fellas... Don't want to freeze anyone or blow the doors off the room with my snoring... lol

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^^^ I think I im on my own for this one fellas... Don't want to freeze anyone or blow the doors off the room with my snoring... lol

or cause suffocation with the toilet odor...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Any hotel ideas? I am down with splitting a room with others, Megan snores like Jake though.

^^^ damn u cant call out ur girl like that!!!never gonna look at her the same now.!!
nerd.gif
anyone coming back sat night? also dont forget next week june 26th industry for my birthday.

Back
Top Bottom