School Me On Insoles

Thinking about getting these. I just want some more comfort when I run/walk.
How do these function for you? Do you have to take out the insoles that are in the shoes? What if the insoles in the shoe can't be taken out? Such as Air Jordan Vs?
What are the best kind to buy?
As always thanks NT.

http://www.footlocker.com...vp=prod_tp&sport=all

Thinking about getting these. I just want some more comfort when I run/walk.
How do these function for you? Do you have to take out the insoles that are in the shoes? What if the insoles in the shoe can't be taken out? Such as Air Jordan Vs?
What are the best kind to buy?
As always thanks NT.

http://www.footlocker.com...vp=prod_tp&sport=all

Go into your local finishline and cop a pair b. theyll tell you all about them

Edit - You do have to take out the OG insole, usually the ones that are glued down will come out.  and the airr's are pretty nice. The gel in the forefoot is really soft

Edit - You do have to take out the OG insole, usually the ones that are glued down will come out.  and the airr's are pretty nice. The gel in the forefoot is really soft

Originally Posted by Alex23

Thanks for the info bro.

Thanks for the info bro.

some dudes here on NT (forgot their SNs, but its in their sig) sell full length zoom inserts...

some dudes here on NT (forgot their SNs, but its in their sig) sell full length zoom inserts...

Word. FinishLine employees usually know their stuff.

Word. FinishLine employees usually know their stuff.

We do 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom