School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

And he's not even on this list from today of 10 Russian generals and commanders that have been killed so far.

From highest to lowest rank (according to this):

Major General Andrei Sukhovetsky, commanding general of Russia's 7th Airborne Division and deputy commander of the 41st Combined Arms Army

Major General Vitaly Gerasimov

Major General Andrey Kolesnikov, believed to be the commander of the 29th Combined Arms Army

Major General Oleg Mityaev

General Magomed Tushaev (article implies this may not be confirmed)

Guard Colonel Konstantin Zizevsky, the commander of the 247th Guards Air Assault Regiment

Colonel Sergei Sukharev (from this post - confirmed here)

Colonel Andrei Zakharov (article implies this may not be confirmed)

Guard Lieutenant Colonel Yuri Agarkov

Lieutenant Colonel Dmitry Safronov, Commander of the 61st Separate Marine Brigade of the Russian Armed Forces

Lieutenant Colonel Denis Glebov, Deputy Commander of the 11th Separate Airborne Assault

edit: Added a list of the generals and commanders.

EU has ‘very reliable evidence’ China is considering military support for Russia​

Russian military equipment turned out to be old crap..

Chinese gear gonna be like:

Capture.JPG

Spot on this guy knows his stuff called it years ago. This might be to infowarsy for yall. Joe Biden fumbling this situation. Putin is wrecking the country and we sending weapons and aid to help wreck it.

Last edited:
Spot on this guy knows his stuff called it years ago. This might be to infowarsy for yall. Joe Biden fumbling this situation. Putin is wrecking the country and we sending weapons and aid to help wreck it.

I just want to know what exactly is your position on all of this?

Blame America?
Putin has a right?
Ukraine should just give up and be part of Russia?
Send American troops?

All i have read is a habitual hot stepper than post random **** to get people going ....

Take a stance and stake claim to it .....

I’m genuinely wondering how Biden is “fumbling this situation” when he’s not even sending US troops into Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom