School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

Screenshot_20220407-181034_Instagram~2.jpg

Early in the war, people were saying it was all propaganda and fog of war and all that.
All the intel about corruption, lack of equipment, low morale, bad logistics etc all seem to be true and now they've confirmed heavy losses although this interview probably won't air in Russia.
I knew something was fishy when they didn't achieve air superiority in the first few days but who knows, maybe I'm not getting a balanced feed.

Let's see what happens now that the Russians are focusing on the Donbas region.

Meanwhile back in Russia

People want to know the truth. As sanctions begin to take effect, more and more people will want to know what's really happening.

seriously, Russia has been playing that game as old as time. you can't trust them.

With Le Pen getting close to Macron, Putin will be a very happy man if the far right can win the presidential election in a major European country.

For those who don't know, Marine once borrowed money from Russia to fund her previous presidential run, and every time the far right has lost has been because the French right and left have swallowed their tongue and supported unpopular, centrist presidents against the National Front. This time, things don't look so certain, and France might experience the kind of disillusionment that leads people to not participate in elections and let the FN take it home.

What a far-right victory in France will mean for Ukraine is a disruption of European unity against Russia, which will negatively affect the Ukrainian resistance (less money, less weapons, less human resources, and legitimization of the Russian position).

This week, we’re bringing you a vital history lesson that might not have made it into your high school textbooks. With Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in its second month, Yale historian Timothy Snyder joins to share much-needed context that often gets overlooked in coverage of the war. Hear the complicated legacy of the Nazi charges from Russia’s President Vladimir Putin, how Ukrainians came to think of themselves as a nation, and whether Timothy Snyder thinks this is a war that can be won.

In the beginning everyone thought Russia was bringing the mobile crematoriums for their soldiers. Turns out they planned to treat their own like waste on the side of a freeway. The real intent was a planned genocide. Been working too much to keep up but I hope people are done defending these POS monsters now.

Last edited:
Damn the Russians are constantly getting pushed back in almost every attempted operation they carry out. Ukraine has amazing resolve. I don't even consider them some underdog anymore, they've just been flat-out more effective at warfare, especially based off of the fact that they have less resources across the board. They aren't carrying out wide-spread insurgency to counter a more technologically advanced military, they are literally taking it to Russian forces in each battle and coming out victorious in a majority of them.

Damn the Russians are constantly getting pushed back in almost every attempted operation they carry out. Ukraine has amazing resolve. I don't even consider them some underdog anymore, they've just been flat-out more effective at warfare, especially based off of the fact that they have less resources across the board. They aren't carrying out wide-spread insurgency to counter a more technologically advanced military, they are literally taking it to Russian forces in each battle and coming out victorious in a majority of them.
they never learned anything from WW2. Germany was technological advanced and superior in warfare but they still lost to Russia. never underestimate the resolve of a country that you are trying to invade.

Back
Top Bottom