Scottie Pippen story made it to...

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

What if you reported this to TMZ? They could air them out...

yeah, MTO dont want any problems, they would give up the reader in a heartbeat

but really tho,
laugh.gif

somone get on this
laugh.gif

loving the chan idea though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

if this was 4chan or the body building forum better believe media take out would have been handled with
you dont get banned on 4chan or the body building forum for posting links to proxies and the download link for LOIC...i would ddos the site myself but that wont do anything since i dont have any bots...and i wouldnt do that anyway because it would be illegal

nerd.gif

Nah...I don't even want that.

It's coo to joke and laugh amongst friends (Twitter/FB/NT) but putting this $%@% on BLAST...all the way to MTO is doing way too much.

This isn't fair for my friend or even Scottie. This is just locker room talk...and they just brought all of this to the tabloids.
smh.gif

Sooooooo... Can y'all NT Twitter cats go IN on MTO already, I mean it's fun an all to see y'all ether wale and the rest of them but I don't think they were askin for it as much as MTO is right now. Ye shrug// just a suggestion// ye shrugs. That and the fact that I just wanna see mto's demise at the hands of NTers, seein that they gotta steal from our site

Originally Posted by moneymike88

if this was 4chan or the body building forum better believe media take out would have been handled with
you dont get banned on 4chan or the body building forum for posting links to proxies and the download link for LOIC...i would ddos the site myself but that wont do anything since i dont have any bots...and i wouldnt do that anyway because it would be illegal
Why you so bent on defending them?
Sure we all get info from other places, but all those sites usually get credit for their stuff. Better yet, they encourage the sharing of a lot of their stuff hence the reason why so many of them have a "share this" link.

NT doesnt operate like that though. Most of the stuff is meant to stay here. Like MisterP said, its more locker room talk than anything else.
Something so innocent could now become bigger than what it was supposed to be.

MisterP0315 wrote:
This isn't fair for my friend or even Scottie. This is just locker room talk...and they just brought all of this to the tabloids.
smh.gif

After having your own personal life blown up on the net, you should have realized that it isn't just the lockerroom...everyone has access to the internet.  There are a bunch of former aathletes in S&T who could I am sure tell some stories but don't because that #%$! will get out.

roll.gif
roll.gif

NT getting the latest scoop first.

MTO late.

Scottie's wife going to find out when someone sends her the link to MTO.

Originally Posted by Diego

Sure we all get info from other places, but all those sites usually get credit for their stuff. Better yet, they encourage the sharing of a lot of their stuff hence the reason why so many of them have a "share this" link.

NT doesnt operate like that though. Most of the stuff is meant to stay here. Like MisterP said, its more locker room talk than anything else.

Yes, most of the stuff on NT is meant to stay here, but how many times have we seen members spreading info, calling peoples, job, foward links to posts, etc.
The fault on this one might lie with NT and it's members not keeping what is said on here, on here
What are the chances MTO is lurking the NT general forum for a story, or someone sending the story to them?

Any bit of gossip is bound to get out, whether its said in the lockeroom, water cooler or confessional. P (and other NT'ers) needs to be more selective in the stories he shares
and his readiness to provide pics and links. E.G. Vika the model, BSP and his boss, etc....

Edit: Especially since this isn't the first time.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

I DIDN'T CONSENT TO NONE OF THIS %%@+.
smh.gif

I don't even +++! with MTO. Great...Scottie is coming after me.

"MTO Reader's Chick" +++! outta here...
indifferent.gif
Any chance Amber gonna find out about this? NT is one thing,but Media Takeout...

I go into work at 1:30 so I was just sleep. She just called. We good but she asked if I submitted the $+@% to MTO and I was like...maaan what?!
eek.gif
smh.gif
U lucked out that she's OK with it cause some women would go crazy over it...Scottie's wife is just another sample of a very beautiful woman getting dogged by her man....In her case,continuously

Not at all. The last site raid resulted in Methodman bringing out his banhammer on about 10 users.
This will never be the site for e-vengance since the mods and admins are a bunch of
Spoiler [+]
Buzz_Killington.jpg

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

I DIDN'T CONSENT TO NONE OF THIS %%@+.
smh.gif

I don't even +++! with MTO. Great...Scottie is coming after me.

"MTO Reader's Chick" +++! outta here...
indifferent.gif
For real that's plagiarism.
You wasn't credited and there should have been an NT link on that page directing it to the original thread.

Time for you to get paid!!! 
If anything whatever they stole is property of Niketalk.
But anyways, that is super grimey. Sharing a story on NT is one thing, but MTO is taking it way extra.

Back
Top Bottom