Scottie Pippen story made it to...

a_pippen_ht.jpg

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I don't even +++! with MTO. Great...Scottie is coming after me.
Just the thought of this has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just picture the look on Pip's face when he reads this and figures out who it is
smh.gif

First he was like:
Scottie-Pippen.jpg

Then he was like:
103886312_a2c853280b.jpg

laugh.gif

This is going down in the NT Archives.

Moral of the story, kids: If you don't want info to leak out, don't put it on the internet!!

putting everyone on blast, taking dudes account word for word, AND putting up the pics without consent.

dudes come on here to share stuff/ have a few laughs.....but publishing it on a popular site with chances of all parties involved getting exposed.......that aint cool right there.

I hope MTO doesn't get confused by the stuff on NT. Like I'd hate for there to be a story about how Jalen Rose is a member of the KKK.

Something so innocent could now become bigger than what it was supposed to be.

.......and that is the most important issue here.  A story that was suppose to be for a select "privileged" few on here is now been broadcasted to the masses. 

It's lame they stole the story and it could get blown up out of proportions, but unfortunately that's a risk you run posting ANYTHING on the internet.

It's all too common, even amongst members on here, sending thread links to other parties, to member's girlfriends, jobs, etc. Constant "exposures" and tattling on other members. This is no different. It should have stayed on here and just been shared laughs on NT, but the risk is always there for it go get bigger. Whether someone works for MTO on NT, or they just lurk and scoop stories, it's not cool but there's nothing you can do about it when you put info out there.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is classic.

Someone's gotta do something about this though, that's #%$%$! up.

Someone go over to 4chan and beg for their help.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Lets evaluate some of our options.

- We could spam the *@+% out of that website and let everyone know that they steal their content from other sites.
- We could somehow get b/ to do a collabo with us and ruin them (This would require massive planning)
They would probably decide to destroy both of us in the process. b/ is not something to control.

eek.gif
smh.gif

They wasted no time stealing it, or trying to edit it. They straight up don't give a !@!!. !!$%%#+#%#!$!.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I hope MTO doesn't get confused by the stuff on NT. Like I'd hate for there to be a story about how Jalen Rose is a member of the KKK.
laugh.gif
  Somebody get on that.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

laugh.gif
  Somebody get on that.

I honestly must have been gone from NT for a while, but what is the story behind this? I come back to general and everybody cracking wise about Jrose being a klansman

Back
Top Bottom