Scottie Pippen story made it to...

laugh.gif
This should be good.

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I hope MTO doesn't get confused by the stuff on NT. Like I'd hate for there to be a story about how Jalen Rose is a member of the KKK.
laugh.gif
  Somebody get on that.

I honestly must have been gone from NT for a while, but what is the story behind this? I come back to general and everybody cracking wise about Jrose being a klansman

There's been screenshots of Jrose making racist comments towards NTers via PM that surfaced, ultimately causing his termination by Method Man

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I hope MTO doesn't get confused by the stuff on NT. Like I'd hate for there to be a story about how Jalen Rose is a member of the KKK.

19635c1bee8fbba7a6b15c5819ce708ffbc0792.pjpg

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Something so innocent could now become bigger than what it was supposed to be.

.......and that is the most important issue here.  A story that was suppose to be for a select "privileged" few on here is now been broadcasted to the masses. 

Exactly....so unnecessary

We all like to say NT is a "Secret Society" but this shows this site is nowhere near secret. You type NT in google search and it's the 5th result. Until the forum is closed to non-members (which I doubt it will ever be) then it's integral that people watch what they post and who they post up.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

MediaTakeOut.com received the following report from one of our readers:

Someone from NT (lurker or otherwise) submitted it.
They probably didn't even cite NT, so how is MTO supposed to?

google search just a sentence from that thread and it comes up
laugh.gif
. Google search is integrated nicely with NT threads.. even this one. copy and paste something and sure enough itll show up. No excuses by MTO

Well that's what NT gets when we try to be bigger than we are. Someone submitted this probably for the potential LULZ and failed miserably. We aren't stupid, one of these NT "representatives" that take it upon themselves to make NT so popular on the internet probably submitted this. MTO been stealing NT stuff for a minute now too, sickening.

This was the straw that broke the camels back. Lets just start keeping NT under wraps. Not try to be all over the internet.

So we ain't doing nothing about this?

*shuts down multiple computers
*stops creating multiple MTO accounts
*Throws away plan A,B and C

smh

I read this story earlier this morning and the typin style looked so familiar...

Then I saw the cliffnotes and was just scratchin my head...

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom