Self-Hating Rich Kid Goes On Shooting Rampage, NTers Write Paragraphs Arguing About It

Looks like schizophrenia to me

Had a roomate in college who was just like him.

Narcissistic personality disorder came to mind. That's why I said dude reminded me of Patrick Bateman but the clear parental issues made me think Norman Bates too.

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

(4) requires excessive admiration

(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

( 8 ) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

(9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Last edited:
I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin. I hated her boyfriend as well. Mysister said that he’s been with other girls before her, and I’m sure he lost his virginity at a much younger age. It is such an injustice. The slob doesn’t even have a car, and he is able to get girlfriends, while I drive a BMW and get no attention from any girls whatsoever.

dude was definitely an NTer

Last edited:
I've definitely seen posts similar to his rantings on NT. I might've even made some myself.

I never understood how you could claim to be able to love a woman and treat her right while your whole life is about hating every woman you see

It's crazy how he was friends with some kids from topanga that used to go to my school and one of them was even in my grade...small world

Dude listened tk his sister getting her guts pounded and didnt do anything??

Wtf is wrong with this guy

What a wierdo

:x

I don't know what to say to this nonsense coming out of his mouth. Dude is ridiculous even his laugh is evil.

What he says at 5:18 is just wow

Last edited:
honestly with the way hes talking and thinks, he was def a NTer

im willing to bet money on it

honestly with the way hes talking and thinks, he was def a NTer

im willing to bet money on it
Please dont generalize all NTers

Alot of ppl have the opinion that wearing luxurious items and driving fancy whips will get u yambs

The sad thing is all this guy wanted was some yambs, like it was his life goal to have a girl and dude didnt realize his current method wasnt working so he should have looked in the mirror and changed but instead he blames the ppl around him as being wrong.

This is a good lesson, when u cant succeed at something dont blame others, look to yourself and find your flaws and improve yourself

Alot of ppl have the opinion that wearing luxurious items and driving fancy whips will get u yambs

The sad thing is all this guy wanted was some yambs, like it was his life goal to have a girl and dude didnt realize his current method wasnt working so he should have looked in the mirror and changed but instead he blames the ppl around him as being wrong.

This is a good lesson, when u cant succeed at something dont blame others, look to yourself and find your flaws and improve yourself

His problems went deeper than getting yambs

His problems went deeper than getting yambs
Yes they were but he thought that would solve his problem which was wrong

I know most of those NTer jokes are tongue and cheek but it's beyond stale. We need some new material.

laugh.gif

Simply amazing to me that this guy could come off even remotely "normal" to his family or anyone that "cared" about him. That he hadn't been checked into a facility, put on watch, or been monitored by someone in some fashion prior to this is really exceptionally disappointing. There is no way he could have masked all of this lunacy that well prior to a few days or weeks ago. He was begging for attention and my guess is people just wrote him off as a harmless douche. Hope it makes people think twice about who and what they are dealing with. I always worry most about and keep my eye on the quiet, "innocent", frail looking dudes who on the surface seem and appear harmless.
mean.gif
he had multiple psychs and his parents reported him to the police over his videos...

police let him go
of course they did....he doesn't sport a threatening skin tone 
grin.gif

And people think gun control is derogatory.

It's not an idea to give chemically balanced people a hurdle, but to give these ******s another obstacle from trying to continually commit heinous and uncalled for acts. Just stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. This needs to stop and not handing over the guns is the first act in doing so.

Last edited:

It's not an idea to give chemically balanced people a hurdle, but to give these ******s another obstacle from trying to continually commit heinous and uncalled for acts. Just stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. This needs to stop and not handing over the guns is the first act in doing so.

agreed

What if I told you....... Treating the mentally unstable like people and helping them BEFORE they snap, instead of calling them ******s and making fun of them, could reduce the occurrence of things like this?

What if we actually helped these people instead of making fun of them in real life and on the internet?

weebey.gif, right?

What if I told you....... Treating the mentally unstable like people and helping them BEFORE they snap, instead of calling them ******s and making fun of them, could reduce the occurrence of things like this?

What if we actually helped these people instead of making fun of them in real life and on the internet?

weebey.gif, right?

Okay...I'll play, because I'm sorry that I was insensitive to these severe problems that plague many individuals, but what white horse are you trying to ride in on? If you're so intune with this demographic and have pinpointed all those that are 'mentally unstalbe' then make sure you control this problem. Not only that, but monitor their activity so as they don't end up going down this route.

Suddenly your pageantry doesn't seem sustainable, does it? Forget that there's people out there with unstable characteristices for a second..and figure out why those same people have such easy access to firerams that can kill by impulsively pulling a trigger. Makes no damn sense...NO MATTER HOW YOU SPIN IT. I'll be the bad guy here because I said '******s,' which is stupid of me, but how does that give this issue an equilibrium?...It doesn't.

One thing I MUST point out....So many folks give a lot of these killers easy outs such as: "mentally unstable, chemically inbalanced, just not right."...You're probably providing a cop out for a large majority of these people that commit these crimes for unsubstantial reason and quite frankly, when they just don't deserve that justification.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom