Serious Topic: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Pro-Choice. A woman should be able to decide what she wants to do. Let her live with the consequences.
That's the argument I'd use on the other-side.

Originally Posted by 49ers650

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Pro-Choice. A woman should be able to decide what she wants to do. Let her live with the consequences.
That's the argument I'd use on the other-side.
I meant that along the lines of emotional consequences, if she felt any. Personally, if I was a woman, and I knew I was not going to be able tobring a child into the world and put it in the best possible situation for it to thrive and become a good person, I would take the emotional consequences overruining/making its life harder.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

pro-life

how can pro choice be called pro choice when when irresponsible (with exceptions) women has an option to abort when abortion takes away the choice of a fetus' will to be born and live
it all depends on how we define the terms. What is life and what is choice? Can a fetus make a choice anyway? Is free will and thus choice aguaranteed right? Is a fetus considered a person (a person without doubt has a right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness)?

its funny how people poop on the government for all these bailouts and at the same time say they are pro choice.

Not only is an abortion a bailout financially, its a bailout from reality.

even inferior beings such as animals, can step up and take care of their kids. Its just hard to believe human beings can go so low...

Back
Top Bottom