Serious Topic: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?

Choice.

Like im sure all pro-choicers, we wiould like folks to be more responsible....ah dont want to type too much.

CHOICE

Unlike most posts in this thread I will give reasoning for my answer. I am Pro-Choice. My decision is based off the belief that I have that if two people arenot financially responsible or mature enough to support a child, then it is their decision to do what they wish. I am expecting people to say that theyshouldn't be having sex then but to me that is a bunch of BS. I would go so far as to say that probably 80% of people having sex are not doing it topro-create. I know I am not. You get the people coming with saying you're killing a living thing, but in all reality its not. Is adoption better? In thefield in which I currently work, I see how the foster system really works, and how being adopted can either be a gift or a prison sentence for some children. Iam completely pro-choice.

because studys show that if a person is given an "out" they will most likely take that "out" ... in other words, if abortion was legal inall forms of rape as well as harm to the mother and the doctor said there would be no harm to the mother, then the mother would have no choice but to claimrape ... this way, it would cut down on litigation costs and theres always adoption

Pro-life.

No one has the right to decide whether an innocent child should live or not.

Pro-Choice.

And to those saying 'only in cases of rape,' are you suggesting a test to determine whether they were raped or not? That is atrocious.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

I said this many times before

why is having a child considered a burden?

Is it because you love fun, partying, success and money over your own child? Its just sad that people would value these superficial material over their own flesh and blood.

all living beings whether its an animal or a plant has the will to live, how can anyone be so heartless and deny that right? especially a human being, your own child...

this is what eugenics is. Only the rich and smart are suitable to have children. "Inferior" human beings are better off dead.

No disrespect, but it's obvious you don't have kids.

I don't know how you got on eugenics.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Pro-Choice.

And to those saying 'only in cases of rape,' are you suggesting a test to determine whether they were raped or not? That is atrocious.
which is why i am in favor of incestial rape

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Pro-Choice.

which is why i am in favor of incestial rape
No, asking a victim of rape to undergo tests to determine whether they were raped or not is terrible, incestuous or not.

tests? what are you talking about ... abortion would only be legal if the mother would be harmed in the birth process or if she was raped by a family memberand asked to be tested ... all other "rape" cases would be null and void ... in order to eliminate false accusations and litigation costs

tests? what are you talking about ... abortion would only be legal if the mother would be harmed in the birth process or if she was raped by a family member and asked to be tested ... all other "rape" cases would be null and void ... in order to eliminate false accusations and litigation costs
Ok, but what keeps someone from saying it was incest? And my point wasn't only directed at you, dude. Everyone should have access toabortions, that is why I think it's harmful to say 'only in cases of rape.' If abortions were only allowed to those who have been raped, you'dhave to have a test to determine the legitimacy of their claims. That is a bad idea.

a dna test keeps them from saying its incest obviously ..............................
yeah, no victim should be subjected to that. That is my point.

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

Pro-lifechoice.

No one has the right to decide whether an innocent child should live or not what a women does with her own body. Not bringing a child into the world > bringing a child into the world and not being able to support them

Originally Posted by JDocs

Pro-lifechoice.

No one has the right to decide whether an innocent child should live or not what a women does with her own body. Not bringing a child into the world > bringing a child into the world and not being able to support them
This

(Pardon if I sound bitter, but I have to justify how I feel about this topic)

So your claim is that because a woman can do anything with her body, she isn't responsible for the reactions to her actions? Orare you pro-choice becauseyou believe that even as a single parent you wouldn't have the will to enjoy the simple pleasure of giving life?

We just saw Pursuit of Happiness y'all.

I would try to explain myself more but my phone is trippin, oh and have a humble, happy and hungry 20th of April y'all.

Pro-Choice. A woman should be able to decide what she wants to do. Let her live with the consequences.

(Pardon if I sound bitter, but I have to justify how I feel about this topic)

So your claim is that because a woman can do anything with her body, she isn't responsible for the reactions to her actions? Orare you pro-choice because you believe that even as a single parent you wouldn't have the will to enjoy the simple pleasure of giving life?
Personally, I'm pro-choice because I believe people should have the freedom to choose what they want to do. I dont think anyone should havethe option of telling someone what they can and cannot do, as long as it doesnt harm others in a physical or mental way.
(Dont try telling me that abortion is murder, it wont change my stance or views, so save yourself the 3 paragraph argument on why my opinion is wrong (Thatgoes to anyone and everyone))

Back
Top Bottom