Serious Topic: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?

For those that say pro-life, think of the ramifiactions it could have on society.

First, if it is for rape or incest victims only, what's to stop the female from lying about it and staging a pseudo-rape post conception? Second, ifabortions are banned in all 50 states, you will have females resorting to sticking wire hangers up their vaginas. Third, families and persons will travel tocountries where abortion is legal not to mention a potential, underground ring of abortion clinics run by unethical, dangerous physicians.

I, myself, am pro-life, but for society pro-choice currently is the most reasonable desicion. I agree with the Roe v. Wade ruling fully and lastly, but moreimportantly - states right is key in abortion. States should have the power to let their citizens vote whether or not their state is a pro-life or pro-choicestate.

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

For those that say pro-life, think of the ramifiactions it could have on society.

First, if it is for rape or incest victims only, what's to stop the female from lying about it and staging a pseudo-rape post conception? Second, if abortions are banned in all 50 states, you will have females resorting to sticking wire hangers up their vaginas. Third, families and persons will travel to countries where abortion is legal not to mention a potential, underground ring of abortion clinics run by unethical, dangerous physicians.

I, myself, am pro-life, but for society pro-choice currently is the most reasonable desicion. I agree with the Roe v. Wade ruling fully and lastly, but more importantly - states right is key in abortion. States should have the power to let their citizens vote whether or not their state is a pro-life or pro-choice state.
Ahhhh now that's my favorite kind of killing. Justification based on ifs. So much fun.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

First, if it is for rape or incest victims only, what's to stop the female from lying about it and staging a pseudo-rape post conception? Second, if abortions are banned in all 50 states, you will have females resorting to sticking wire hangers up their vaginas. Third, families and persons will travel to countries where abortion is legal not to mention a potential, underground ring of abortion clinics run by unethical, dangerous physicians.

I, myself, am pro-life, but for society pro-choice currently is the most reasonable desicion. I agree with the Roe v. Wade ruling fully and lastly, but more importantly - states right is key in abortion. States should have the power to let their citizens vote whether or not their state is a pro-life or pro-choice state.
Ahhhh now that's my favorite kind of killing. Justification based on ifs. So much fun.

They are not "what if's" but effects that would be caused by banning abortions. Moreover, they are not "what if's", because therehave been cases of each three reasons.

Pro-choice.

Ethically, I don't think it's right.

But people will do it anyway, and I'm a dude, so what does my opinion matter.

Pro-Life, but more towards the middle. I dont believe abortion is right, but its not something i think should be made illegal, just no government spendingtowards like Obama has allowed for now.

Pro-life

I don't believe in killing babies.

Even kids who are born into the worst situations can end up being amazing people who do great things.

You make a mistake of having a kid..... you face the consequence, a kid.

I'm more Pro-Life. I would take Pro-Choice into consideration for serious circumstances like rape and serious health problems. Other than that I'magainst it. I see it as a #*%+! way out for some irresponsible ppl.

pro-choice. some people jsut arent ready to have a child plus there's already an enough population spurt

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Pro-life

I don't believe in killing babies.

Even kids who are born into the worst situations can end up being amazing people who do great things.

You make a mistake of having a kid..... you face the consequence, a kid.

Co-Sign

pro life.

it's not even pro choice, its pro irresponsibility, pro selfishness.

abortions aren't had because of rape. its over 3 million a year i think and the most commonly performed procedure. the rape numbers are a needle in ahaystack.

furthermore i think its selfish how you can sit there with your life and say someone else cant be granted the same even if its not for you. tons of people wontchildren and kids without a home is not because they aren't wanted its because the adoption process is ridiculous, in order to protect kids from beingplaced in bad homes, meanwhile you got kids being abused, and stuff by maternal moms and dads.

at the very least I think it's reasonable to limit 1 per lifetime

Originally Posted by SF JS

Pro-choice. God doesn't give a baby life, the mother does, at the cost of a part of hers. So if she doesn't want to make this exchange/sacrifice, NO ONE has the right to force her to.

in the interest of fairness of picking to keep a life or end it I also believe the dad should hold 0 responsibility unless he wants to under these laws.

the woman chooses whether a baby is born or not, her own life / future, and the fathers?!
pimp.gif

I said this many times before

why is having a child considered a burden?

Is it because you love fun, partying, success and money over your own child? Its just sad that people would value these superficial material over their ownflesh and blood.

all living beings whether its an animal or a plant has the will to live, how can anyone be so heartless and deny that right? especially a human being, your ownchild...

this is what eugenics is. Only the rich and smart are suitable to have children. "Inferior" human beings are better off dead.

Back
Top Bottom