Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

^ Hey weapons sales and selling pharmecuticals are legitmate jobs. Carl just didn't have license to do it.

I didn't catch how monica is dying. Anyone know?
After all the drugs she did there's some connection to some thing being in her brain due to an infected needle. It's inoperable.

I think she'll actually die but hey Frank was on his death bed with no outs recently and has bounced back fine, just can't get passed out drunk anymore.

Last edited:
^ Hey weapons sales and selling pharmecuticals are legitmate jobs. Carl just didn't have license to do it.
After all the drugs she did there's some.connection to so.e thing being in her brain due to an infected needle. It's inoperable.

I think she'll actually die but hey Frank was on his dead bed with no outs recently and has bounced back fine, just can't get passed out drunk anymore.

Yeah, I heard infected needle just wasnt sure what would trigger something in her brain. I think she will die as the season closes out.

Lip is just another entitled *******.  He always gets away with his ******** because he is smart or "has what it takes to get out of the ghetto", I was glad to see someone not fall for his ********. 

THIS I was so glad to see her say she has her own issues and doesn't have time for someone else's.

I just said Svet is my favorite character and then she takes over the bar behind their backs. :smh:

Last episode was good.

- Monica revealing shes dying

- Mickey breaking free

- Svetlana 'owning' the bar

- Lip kicked to the curb 

- Fiona somewhat on a roll with her Laundromat (her and V haven't interacted at al)

I feel the writers are teasing us with Lips character.  They tease us into thinking he's doing well, then he stuffs up and goes rock bottom.  Sometimes its frustrating yet entertaining.

Currently his life aint about ****. I've stopped hoping he'll bounce back. After he fell in love with the professor like a mad man I knew he was a lost cause.

At best he could go that making money off of smart ppl criminal route but he'd just see limited success and get caught. Son has no real plan. No matter how much he ***** on Fiona and her new independence.

Fiona dumb. Whole reason she started this independent business **** was to make money and be successful now she buying in to this loyalty to the hood **** :lol: Missing out on doubling her investment.

Pathetic *** Lip.

Frank don't learn but this Bonnie & Clyde **** won't end well for him. That bus heist though :rofl: Neil

Ian dumb :lol: Son gonna end up doing serious time.

Master Zik Master Zik She took the deal tho.

Lip in Helena's house was solid acting. She was looking bad af too

Wonder when Monica is gonna tell the kids she's dying

We all wanted Ian gone a couple seasons ago, but now that he is the most stable member he bounces. SMH

Still can't stand debbie.

Yeah, I saw the scene when she admitted it to V but it slipped my mind when posting.

To me aint nothing to struggle with when she doubled it.

Last edited:
I would take the money if I was Fiona , that's the definition of a business deal and an investment

Debbie really is the worst , she took over that handicapped mans life n crib :smh:

Shameless actress Emmy Rossum is locked in a pay standoff that is holding up a possible eighth season of the popular Showtime dramedy.

Rossum, 30, who stars as the young Gallagher family matriarch Fiona on the hit series, not only is seeking salary parity with co-star William H. Macy, multiple sources tell The Hollywood Reporter she is taking the position she should be paid more per-episode than Macy makes after years of earning much less than her Emmy-nominated co-star.

Macy, 66, who stars as drug and alcohol addict Frank Gallagher, recently renegotiated his deal with producer Warner Bros. Television for the yet-to-be announced eighth season and scored a raise that sources say puts his salary in the upper echelon of cable dramas. Now Rossum is seeking a similar deal - and to make more than Macy. The cast's last renegotiation a few years ago gave raises to all the main members of the ensemble. But Macy, who came into Shameless with an extensive film resume and an Oscar nomination for his role in Fargo, always has been paid more than the rest of the cast.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/shameless-star-emmy-rossum-demands-equal-pay-more-143000777.html
welp it was a good run...

Last edited:
The last couple seasons have heavily revolved around her story line so she should definitely get more.

I agree with equal pay but I thought it was based on talent and the focus of the character your playing.

Fiona is not the main character and can easily be written as a side character.

More importantly she is in no shape or form on the level of da GOD William H. Macy.

She should get a pay increase given where she was at when the show started and where she is now but equal? Nah.

Show can and should move on without her If they have to.

Last edited:
I've never found Fiona's storylines interesting at all.

Her failed relationships, inability to think rationally sometimes, and overall spur-of-the-moment thinking are just boring.

I hope they pay up.

It's crazy that shameless is still doing so well in its 7th season. That's almost unheard of for cable dramas.

Ever sense it being on netflix ive heard more and more people talk about it. I think at 7 seasons equal pay is fair. Frank has always been around as well and macy is an incredible actor but he and her do the same amount of work. Hes not naked having sex as often as her but shes showed far more emotion on the show

Fiona dumb. Whole reason she started this independent business **** was to make money and be successful now she buying in to this loyalty to the hood **** :lol: Missing out on doubling her investment.

Pathetic *** Lip.

Frank don't learn but this Bonnie & Clyde **** won't end well for him. That bus heist though :rofl: Neil

Sure she could have made money by selling but she's trying to be like that other mogul who build her empire over time. She knows if she sold that laundromat today, she doesn't have anything else to jump into.

Pathetic *** Lip.

Sure she could have made money by selling but she's trying to be like that other mogul who build her empire over time. She knows if she sold that laundromat today, she doesn't have anything else to jump into.
She got an extra 80k to go invest in something else that'll make her money quicker.

Doubling her investment in a week when she barely put in enough work to see a profit is a come up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom