Sheed to BOS official

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by Burns1923

So you went from a Suns fan a couple of years back to a Celtic fan now?
pulled for the Suns because of Nash, Stoudemire, and Barbosa but have had a history with the Celtics since 1991 and the city of Boston, and want to see them do well? And you did not honor the unspoken expectation on NT that each person fully disclose every shred of sports information about themselves to everyone on a message board?

Right, the unspoken rule is why you never, ever talked about the Celtics or the city of Boston.

Wait, wait wait... So I owe you an explanation of my sports fanships?

I don't know what's creepier - the fact that NTers expect you to post everything about yourself (height, weight, city, race, gender, make of car, age,favorite sports/teams, etc) or the fact that they keep tabs on other NTers (a by-product being the added possibility to attempt to blast NTers with baseless,out-of-line "criticisms" via ego driven e-warden trips).

Really... sick. And weird.

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

I like this move for the C's....cot dam is the East gonna be EXTREMELY interesting in 09-10.
*I'm all for whatever makes Lebron's title hunt in Cleveland next year even more difficult....
pimp.gif

This dude Play(ed) for all of the Laker rivals. This tops it. No shred of love for Sheed one bit now.

pulled for the Suns because of Nash, Stoudemire, and Barbosa but have had a history with the Celtics since 1991 and the city of Boston, and want to see them do well? And you did not honor the unspoken expectation on NT that each person fully disclose every shred of sports information about themselves to everyone on a message board?

Right, the unspoken rule is why you never, ever talked about the Celtics or the city of Boston.

laugh.gif

Once the Bobcats start being good, repping them to the fullest.
pimp.gif

KG, Perkins, Sheed
eek.gif

Man that Celtics interior D is gonna be crazy next year!
eek.gif

Can't wait to see the first matchup with the Lakeshow
pimp.gif

Sheed's a solid pickup for them if he brings it, I don't think there's any doubt about that. Like I said in another thread though, Boston'shealth is going to determine their destiny, and beyond Pierce I'm not sold that they can stay at full-strength.

Has anyone heard anything about KG's knee? JD617?

I really don't think any of y'all saw Sheed play last year. Dude is washed up, I really don't see how this is a great acquisition.

They needed someone like another swingman far more than another big man.

Wait, wait wait... So I owe you an explanation of my sports fanships?

I don't know what's creepier - the fact that NTers expect you to post everything about yourself (height, weight, city, race, gender, make of car, age, favorite sports/teams, etc) or the fact that they keep tabs on other NTers (a by-product being the added possibility to attempt to blast NTers with baseless, out-of-line "criticisms" via ego driven e-warden trips).

Really... sick. And weird.

LOL

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I really don't think any of y'all saw Sheed play last year. Dude is washed up, I really don't see how this is a great acquisition.

They needed someone like another swingman far more than another big man.
he fills the gap they NEED...he'll be coming off the bench and will def make a difference...he's on a contender and has motivators andleaders around him...i really think dude will feed off the energy and drive of this squad and do damage-

and yall gotta remember they got him for the exception $...its not like they broke the bank and got rid of key players to go get him...who else fit the rolethey needed for that same amount of $?

also with grant hill to back up pierce they are filling both weaknesses...

im waiting on my green/white patent forces
laugh.gif
someone get to PS'n

Back
Top Bottom