Shoetrends.com is now Deadstockshoes.com

Excuse my ignorace, but for your preorders, is the price you pay for the shoe itself, or is it a price just for "securing" yourself a pair for the future?

Excuse my ignorace, but for your preorders, is the price you pay for the shoe itself, or is it a price just for "securing" yourself a pair for the future?

Originally Posted by Beats05

My issue with shoetrends is that the site doesn't recognize nearly quick enough when shoes are sold out.  For example, twice I pre-ordered shoes and was later told that the shoes had sold out.  This wouldn't be a problem, but the site charged my paypal account immediately, then refunded me, and the refund took almost 2 weeks to get back into my bank account.  
That's a week for paypal to accept the refund, then several days for paypal to wire my money back into my account.  So twice, $200+ dollars of mine just disappeared for two weeks and I received nothing in return.  I don't appreciate not having my money to spend--in those two weeks I could have used that money to buy the same shoes from a different website instead of tapping into money I budgeted for something else or using my credit card when I didn't need to.  A lot of us are in high school and college and can't just have our money frozen like that.

For these reasons I'm not ordering from you guys until I know for sure that you've fixed the site's ability to recognize your inventory in real time.
This issue has been addressed.  Our websites inventory is live (in real time), and this should be an issue of the past.  There will be human error here and there, but for the most part it should not happen again.  I apologize for the trouble this caused.  

Originally Posted by Beats05

My issue with shoetrends is that the site doesn't recognize nearly quick enough when shoes are sold out.  For example, twice I pre-ordered shoes and was later told that the shoes had sold out.  This wouldn't be a problem, but the site charged my paypal account immediately, then refunded me, and the refund took almost 2 weeks to get back into my bank account.  
That's a week for paypal to accept the refund, then several days for paypal to wire my money back into my account.  So twice, $200+ dollars of mine just disappeared for two weeks and I received nothing in return.  I don't appreciate not having my money to spend--in those two weeks I could have used that money to buy the same shoes from a different website instead of tapping into money I budgeted for something else or using my credit card when I didn't need to.  A lot of us are in high school and college and can't just have our money frozen like that.

For these reasons I'm not ordering from you guys until I know for sure that you've fixed the site's ability to recognize your inventory in real time.
This issue has been addressed.  Our websites inventory is live (in real time), and this should be an issue of the past.  There will be human error here and there, but for the most part it should not happen again.  I apologize for the trouble this caused.  

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

Hi if you don't mind me asking, is deadstockshoes just a name change or has the entire management changed as a whole?

Thanks dude !
Just a name change, and a few additions to improve the flow and efficiency of customer service.  
It was time for a re-design and we thought it would be best to start fresh.  

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

Hi if you don't mind me asking, is deadstockshoes just a name change or has the entire management changed as a whole?

Thanks dude !
Just a name change, and a few additions to improve the flow and efficiency of customer service.  
It was time for a re-design and we thought it would be best to start fresh.  

@weareallequal - You should be receiving your orders shortly.  Shoetrends is still full operational to sell the remaining inventory we have not moved over to Deadstockshoes.

@weareallequal - You should be receiving your orders shortly.  Shoetrends is still full operational to sell the remaining inventory we have not moved over to Deadstockshoes.

Glad you guys are keeping the cheap shipping policy, its def appreciated. Hope you can keep the prices low as well, thats the reason I would always recommend ST to my dogs, guaranteed legit shoes at prices where you cant go wrong.

Glad you guys are keeping the cheap shipping policy, its def appreciated. Hope you can keep the prices low as well, thats the reason I would always recommend ST to my dogs, guaranteed legit shoes at prices where you cant go wrong.

i remember when i recommended shoetrends to a friend

he came back to me the next day like, "dude...i think that sites fake. it looks poor and the prices are kinda low"
laugh.gif

shoetrends has never done me wrong though

i remember when i recommended shoetrends to a friend

he came back to me the next day like, "dude...i think that sites fake. it looks poor and the prices are kinda low"
laugh.gif

shoetrends has never done me wrong though

Thank you 2LipsLegit and Physicx - You hit the nail on the head with your comments. We are a legitimate company, but without a redesign and our low prices we were thought of as a site that was selling fake. In order to create a better image we thought it would be in our best interest to start something fresh.

But, as always our stuff is always 100% authentic, and arrive to your doors in DEADSTOCK condition. This applies to all of our new products as well.

Thanks again for the support.

Thank you 2LipsLegit and Physicx - You hit the nail on the head with your comments. We are a legitimate company, but without a redesign and our low prices we were thought of as a site that was selling fake. In order to create a better image we thought it would be in our best interest to start something fresh.

But, as always our stuff is always 100% authentic, and arrive to your doors in DEADSTOCK condition. This applies to all of our new products as well.

Thanks again for the support.

I ordered from ST way back in about 2004. Owww good days.

Keep up the goodwork. I think the site could look better by utilizing HTML 5 to streamline product viewing and more enticement to purchase.

Remove that LARGE Red text on every shoe page (under the description), it scares away consumers. Never red text, always blue or a neutral grey.

I ordered from ST way back in about 2004. Owww good days.

Keep up the goodwork. I think the site could look better by utilizing HTML 5 to streamline product viewing and more enticement to purchase.

Remove that LARGE Red text on every shoe page (under the description), it scares away consumers. Never red text, always blue or a neutral grey.

So are you guys going to be selling the remaining inventory in your clearance section ... i was looking at some new balance ya had up for a while

So are you guys going to be selling the remaining inventory in your clearance section ... i was looking at some new balance ya had up for a while

Back
Top Bottom