Shortie asks you to take it off ... Vol. I don't wanna

OP your friend is an idiot.

Suck for him one set of his twin will be growing up knowing they were accidents and their mom and dad never married.

Oh and good luck with the child support Ls hes about to get hit with when the relationship goes south

Simply put, Team Raw (should be) for those of us who are in committed relationships or know our partner's history.....

Whats that supposed to mean? Its damn near impossible to keep tabs or get an accurate vagfax on chicks nowadays. Unless you grew up with a chick and were cool you still run a high risk of getting got.
Welcome to NT.

We only smash dimes with two or less priors.

OH and all our women tell the truth when we ask about their past.
Haha, I don't know who ya'll **** with but hopefully it's females that you wouldn't immediately find questionable in the first place.....

I'm pretty sure chicks are just as concerend with our tainted peens as we are with their box, so if you've been using a rubber long enough for her to feel comfortable than hopefully she's the type to respect telling you the truth. 

Idk, that's just my personal experience. There really is no way to tell.....the only way you gonna find out is the hard way.

Either way, can't yall just wiff that thang and make an assesment? Drop the stank cooch back off at the crib and never come back....

Last edited:
The only girls I've gone raw dogged are girls I was in relationships with and I pulled out every time. I'm not smashing some random broad raw. If a random ask me to take it off that just let's me know how she gets down.

Unless she gon let me finish in her mouth. :pimp:

I trust no chick.
My man hit me up a few minutes ago.
Turns out chick has a man. She intends on passing the kids off as his, that's if she doesn't abort .

Chicks is 10x more trifflin than dudes word to moms.
Foul on all levels

I trust no chick.
Turns out chick has a man. She intends on passing the kids off as his, that's if she doesn't abort .

Foul on all levels
conyo papi, better add that to the vagfax

eh team raw....dem condoms got me lookin' at my watch like 'is it over yet?,'.  although i admit there was this one chick, she pushed all the right buttons and she says, 'ya know we know each other, lets not bother with this,' smacks the jimmy out my hand and away we went.  then a bunch of months later i roll over to shawty's house like 'wat's good,' and i go on and we gettin hot and heavy.  i get ready to insert and she stops me like, 'naw we gotta thow the condom on,' and i was like 'nope,' and rolled outta there.  good thing bish was kinda honest there....i gotta learn to be more careful 

I trust no chick.

Foul on all levels

Wait whut? That whole scenario seems...so casual like meh, I'll just say it's his. :smh:, 18 years, 18 years....

Y'all have to smarten up. Plenty of women don't mind having babies. Its what we're here for. We know its going to happen and some dont care when or with who.

If youre doing it right she wont eem be asking you to do **** like that doe...
It could be the opposite.  She could like it so much that she's trying to make sure she always has him around lol.  I once had some ***** I was smashing tell me to take off the body bag right before she was about to bust.  lol it instantly killed my hard on.  lol That was my first and last time with her. 

Back
Top Bottom