Should high-school dropouts be banned from getting their driver's license?

Originally Posted by Jd0t86

I'm usually against the BS laws, but seriously why are defending High School dropouts? What legitimate excuses does someone have for being unable to finish High School in this day & age?

Cause people normally drop out of school just for the hell of it.

I'm usually against the BS laws, but seriously why are defending High School dropouts? What legitimate excuses does someone have for being unable to finish High School in this day & age?

Cause people normally drop out of school just for the hell of it.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

horrible idea.
A person drops out of school, ok let's limit their mobility and add another reason

to the list of why they can't get a job.

cosign. This would have more bad results than good.

horrible idea.
A person drops out of school, ok let's limit their mobility and add another reason

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

horrible idea.

Plus, they are gonna end up driving anyways.. get pulled over, arrested and now the State has to waste more Tax payers money on another felon.. 

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

horrible idea.

Plus, they are gonna end up driving anyways.. get pulled over, arrested and now the State has to waste more Tax payers money on another felon.. 

what a stupd idea for real, i'm a dropout and i had my license for about 4 years and i drive pretty damn good

Im trying to figure this out

Im trying to figure this out

what a stupd idea for real, i'm a dropout and i had my license for about 4 years and i drive pretty damn good

seriously what the hell does dropping out of high school do with driving an automobile? who the #!+$ makes these dumb +!# laws?

seriously what the hell does dropping out of high school do with driving an automobile? who the #!+$ makes these dumb +!# laws?

Think before you type.
30t6p3b.gif

Think before you type.
30t6p3b.gif

Seems like most of the drop outs in here also are not the best at reading comprehension. The article says nothing about a h.s. dropouts ability to operate a vehicle nor does it imply that they operate vehicles at a less desirable rate than h.s. graduates. This is supposed to be used as a tool to entice kids to continue their education at a minimal level and graduate h.s.

Seems like most of the drop outs in here also are not the best at reading comprehension. The article says nothing about a h.s. dropouts ability to operate a vehicle nor does it imply that they operate vehicles at a less desirable rate than h.s. graduates. This is supposed to be used as a tool to entice kids to continue their education at a minimal level and graduate h.s.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Rich people.

Back
Top Bottom