Should I Let My GF Drive My Car?

Let GF borrow my car?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Depends if she is a good driver. I can understand not letting her drive if she is one of those females that can't parallel park or has trouble seeing or getting tickets, but if she's a good driver, I don't see the problem. I rarely drive when I am with my girl. She loves to drive and is an excellent driver so I just chill as a passenger smoking, eating, drinking, on the phone, whatever. I feel like a boss being driven around. :smokin

I won't let my wife drive my car because the last time she drove, she crashed into a parked car. :smh:

I told her she has to go to regular driving school and evasive school to drive my new whip.

BTW my parents are helping me with the car

I have to drive from norcal to socal and back often and they didn't like the idea of me taking those trips in a used car

Some of you guys are very narrow-minded

aint nothing to be ashamed of b.

i didnt pay for my car.

ur winning at life. most of NT aint even got a girl to deny their whip too.

OP a broke boy and a douchebag. **** game probably weak. Parents probably financing his car for him. It's only a matter of time before wifey choose up. :lol:

HOL' UP

Broke COLLEGE student tryna get an education gets clowned cuz his parents help him pay off his car?

Lord, some backward *** thinking in here

We have dudes sitting behind a screen thinking I give a fugazzi what they think. Boy I see you in controversial topics giving your 2 pesos but we all know you a fake intellectual, a social chameleon. Switch up your demeanor and let your fingers talk ghetto for you.

What you doin' in the trained sheep thread talmbout capitalism, you from the hood aintchu?!

You think if my girl chooses up she's gonna go for someone...like you? :rofl:

take your hand out your drawls and go work on that mixtape no one's ever gonna hear

View media item 750195

Last edited:
-You guys are in a 2 year relationship.

-She normally lets you borrow her car.

-Her car is broken down.

Yeah, at this point I think letting her use your car to go to the grocery store is a given.

LOL, now I'm definitely convinced you're deep in your feelings right now to have written that. You're not getting what you want in this thread man, you probably shouldn't come back.

Off topic, but how can costco sell an uncooked frozen chicken for $10, yet sell a cooked rotisserie chicken for $5? :nerd:

It seems to be that you wanted validation in refusing your girlfriend's request to drive your car, and you tried justifying it after not getting the answers you thought you might. If I'm wrong and you had no assumptions when making the thread then I'll take back what I said.

And yeah, UCLA is my alma mater.

OP's girl didnt sem bothered with the screenshots he posted, more people agree with him then disagree according to his poll, and I believe he offered to take her so don't see why this is still an issue. :lol:

It seems to be that you wanted validation in refusing your girlfriend's request to drive your car, and you tried justifying it after not getting the answers you thought you might. If I'm wrong and you had no assumptions when making the thread then I'll take back what I said.

And yeah, UCLA is my alma mater.

Yeah somewhat...I wanted validation and as the poll shows it was pretty evenly split. I don't know what I said to try and justify it, I was open minded from the start.

Coming from UCLA yourself, you should know what this life is about.

OP's girl didnt sem bothered with the screenshots he posted, more people agree with him then disagree according to his poll, and I believe he offered to take her so don't see why this is still an issue. :lol:

I did offer her both to take her AND/or borrow the car. we even got over the whole "conditions" issue.

I feel like people are tryna hate but they don't really have anything to legitimately hate on

*shrug*

Last edited:
Yeah somewhat...I wanted validation and as the poll shows it was pretty evenly split. I don't know what I said to try and justify it, I was open minded from the start.

Coming from UCLA yourself, you should know what this life is about.
i just voted "yes" 

fix this response immediatley

Back
Top Bottom