Signs that shorty is a %*% / pizzle plow/ skie skie / jump off

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by HighMan

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

According to yall, most girls are JO's. Some of the signs are legit, but the 3 date rule, c'mon. Almost every woman has at least one dude that they would let smash right away.

I don't care how innocent a chick is, if she meets a dude that's 6'6" 260, 4% bodyfat, pretty boy with swag, 4.0 GPA, great sense of humor, that plays D-1 basketball, she ain't trying to make dude wait.
This is but one sign… and in that case she still a jo..
most girls is jo… this is something i have accepted...

You know that women as human beings are sexual beings too and have natural instincts to want to have sex and enjoy it, right? They are just like you and like to have sex.

As for your generalized definition of a +%#+, you surely have a skewed and misygonist view of women. You look down on women and generalize their sexual prowess. But, as feeble-minded as you are, I would expect nothing but ignorance from you.

You stop that, women are nothing but sperm receptacles to be used by us men whenever we please. And God forbid yall enjoy it, you're not allowed to enjoy it that would make you a skank. We need sex and lots of sex from multiple women, but you women are forbidden from having sex EVER. Virgins ftw.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Hazel...I feel like a dude did you wrong... let's go out, u mind if i use this 2 for 1 coupon for Tim Horton's? plzresp0nd

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

According to yall, most girls are JO's. Some of the signs are legit, but the 3 date rule, c'mon. Almost every woman has at least one dude that they would let smash right away.

I don't care how innocent a chick is, if she meets a dude that's 6'6" 260, 4% bodyfat, pretty boy with swag, 4.0 GPA, great sense of humor, that plays D-1 basketball, she ain't trying to make dude wait.

You know that women as human beings are sexual beings too and have natural instincts to want to have sex and enjoy it, right? They are just like you and like to have sex.

As for your generalized definition of a +%#+, you surely have a skewed and misygonist view of women. You look down on women and generalize their sexual prowess. But, as feeble-minded as you are, I would expect nothing but ignorance from you.

You stop that, women are nothing but sperm receptacles to be used by us men whenever we please. And God forbid yall enjoy it, you're not allowed to enjoy it that would make you a skank. We need sex and lots of sex from multiple women, but you women are forbidden from having sex EVER. Virgins ftw.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hazel...I feel like a dude did you wrong... let's go out, u mind if i use this 2 for 1 coupon for Tim Horton's? plzresp0nd

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But thats how alot of ppl think yo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yup.  Crazy, how dudes really expect every chick to be a virgin. 

Originally Posted by jm2000

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yup.  Crazy, how dudes really expect every chick to be a virgin. 

Moral of the story...don't trust none of em
pimp.gif
...but as far as signs go...yeah they maybe certain signs but really it's women out there that we all know and maybe see and talk to everyday that never came off as a jumpoff to us but getting ran thru every weekend. 

Moral of the story...don't trust none of em
pimp.gif
...but as far as signs go...yeah they maybe certain signs but really it's women out there that we all know and maybe see and talk to everyday that never came off as a jumpoff to us but getting ran thru every weekend. 

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Moral of the story:

don't trust none of em
pimp.gif

women out there that we all know and maybe see and talk to everyday that never came off as a jumpoff to us but getting ran thru every weekend. 
30t6p3b.gif
truth

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Moral of the story:

don't trust none of em
pimp.gif

women out there that we all know and maybe see and talk to everyday that never came off as a jumpoff to us but getting ran thru every weekend. 
30t6p3b.gif
truth

I am over that dude that did me wrong. Do I do sound bitter in my posts?
laugh.gif
I think since it is the interwebz my tone gets read wrong. I am not bitter at all. I am just a supporter of sexual equality.

The other day my co-worker gave me his Tim Horton's Roll Up the Win cup and he got a free donut. I have not used that cup yet and you can take me out to Timmie's so I can get that free donut with the cup.

I am over that dude that did me wrong. Do I do sound bitter in my posts?
laugh.gif
I think since it is the interwebz my tone gets read wrong. I am not bitter at all. I am just a supporter of sexual equality.

The other day my co-worker gave me his Tim Horton's Roll Up the Win cup and he got a free donut. I have not used that cup yet and you can take me out to Timmie's so I can get that free donut with the cup.

laugh.gif
How dare they feel any sexual pleasure, those concubines. How dare they want to enjoy sex with no strings attached. Blasphemy. Burn them to the stake.

laugh.gif
How dare they feel any sexual pleasure, those concubines. How dare they want to enjoy sex with no strings attached. Blasphemy. Burn them to the stake.

You guys sound extra jaded. Every girl isn't getting "run thru" every weekend. Some are, yes. And like I said a page ago, just because a girl got a little crazy one night and went home with a random guy because she was feeling extra lonely doesn't mean that's the 20+ time she's done that. Mistakes are made. Lots of good girls act out of character at times. TIMING is everything.

You guys sound extra jaded. Every girl isn't getting "run thru" every weekend. Some are, yes. And like I said a page ago, just because a girl got a little crazy one night and went home with a random guy because she was feeling extra lonely doesn't mean that's the 20+ time she's done that. Mistakes are made. Lots of good girls act out of character at times. TIMING is everything.

Sounds like your a jumpoff and i hit a nerve…  If your out %%$%#*% guys the first time ya chill your clearly a $+*...

Back
Top Bottom