Signs that shorty is a %*% / pizzle plow/ skie skie / jump off

if mostly to all her friends are boys

or if she is always texting when she is around you

and when the person txt's or calls the dudes face/body pic pops up

if she blows kush while her kids walk in and she has to kick em out the room

paw print tattoos!, that one ocky tattoo that is going across her chest & down her boobs

If she rather be riding in a dunk sitting high instead of your car

if mostly to all her friends are boys

or if she is always texting when she is around you

and when the person txt's or calls the dudes face/body pic pops up

if she blows kush while her kids walk in and she has to kick em out the room

paw print tattoos!, that one ocky tattoo that is going across her chest & down her boobs

If she rather be riding in a dunk sitting high instead of your car

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

1)First if you smash within 3 times of chilling…. your game isn’t that tight… you popped an easy chick…

Yea, he is probably young. Especially when it comes to just casual sex or a girl just wants it on that level, just sex, no strings attached, do not see the need of waiting.

A girl can have sex with a guy on one night stands or wait until a while to have sex with another guy she meets. It all depends on the vibe she gets and what she wants out of it.

so..... whats the definition of a jumpoff then?

1)First if you smash within 3 times of chilling…. your game isn’t that tight… you popped an easy chick…

Yea, he is probably young. Especially when it comes to just casual sex or a girl just wants it on that level, just sex, no strings attached, do not see the need of waiting.

A girl can have sex with a guy on one night stands or wait until a while to have sex with another guy she meets. It all depends on the vibe she gets and what she wants out of it.

so..... whats the definition of a jumpoff then?

She still easy…. i poped my main joint the 3rd time we chilled… i just know what it is...

She still easy…. i poped my main joint the 3rd time we chilled… i just know what it is...

Originally Posted by LDJ

If she works at the strip club and have backroom, vip, special clients. If she ask for the money upfront on a date. If you meet her late night on the corner. If she interrupts the date to call her pimp. If she advertise for dating on craigslist/backpage. If several men come in and out her house at all hrs of the night. If shes is like 30/30's and acts dress like she in her teens. If nicki minaj is her idol/role model. If she is impressed wowed at eating places like chilli's, applebees, waffle house, red lobster. If she has no formal/business/social clothing and all streetwear. If she feels sneakers/stilletoes go with everything.
laugh.gif
 truth!

Originally Posted by LDJ

If she works at the strip club and have backroom, vip, special clients. If she ask for the money upfront on a date. If you meet her late night on the corner. If she interrupts the date to call her pimp. If she advertise for dating on craigslist/backpage. If several men come in and out her house at all hrs of the night. If shes is like 30/30's and acts dress like she in her teens. If nicki minaj is her idol/role model. If she is impressed wowed at eating places like chilli's, applebees, waffle house, red lobster. If she has no formal/business/social clothing and all streetwear. If she feels sneakers/stilletoes go with everything.
laugh.gif
 truth!

Originally Posted by HighMan

Theres be alot of girl problem thread on niketalk. Most of these problem stems from trying to treat a +@% as anything more than a +@%… They cant all be saved, not every one is meant to be civilized…

Here are some shore tell signs shorty is a +@%…

2) Idiotic %!+!#$% love to @+!# on other idiotic %!+!#$% in an attempt to prove that she is the best idiotic +++++. This will include constant best friend switching. Not chilling with other girls because they are jealous etc. If a girl says other girls are jealous of her… they are probably mad she +$!%#+ their boyfriends.

3) She thinks little wayne is a good rapper…  

4) She wears Jordan's and keeps up with hood fashion

5) She has kids before 20

6) During the convo she may mention something about being a bad girl. This usually translates to  “ i got smutted out for a long time by g’d up $*%%@! but i want you to be the sucker to cuff it

Theres be alot of girl problem thread on niketalk. Most of these problem stems from trying to treat a +@% as anything more than a +@%… They cant all be saved, not every one is meant to be civilized…

Here are some shore tell signs shorty is a +@%…

2) Idiotic %!+!#$% love to @+!# on other idiotic %!+!#$% in an attempt to prove that she is the best idiotic +++++. This will include constant best friend switching. Not chilling with other girls because they are jealous etc. If a girl says other girls are jealous of her… they are probably mad she +$!%#+ their boyfriends.

3) She thinks little wayne is a good rapper…  

4) She wears Jordan's and keeps up with hood fashion

5) She has kids before 20

6) During the convo she may mention something about being a bad girl. This usually translates to  “ i got smutted out for a long time by g’d up $*%%@! but i want you to be the sucker to cuff it

Then what does that make you?

Then what does that make you?

If you start talking to a chick and you can tell she can be smashed easily or you smash quickly why worry about whether she is a jumpoff. Don't try to save her because well.......she don't wanna be saved. Let her serve her purpose. If you get caught up trying to be that dude you deserve what you got and no sympathy should be had for you. Get in get out. F' a sign do the do and dip. Simple as that.

If you start talking to a chick and you can tell she can be smashed easily or you smash quickly why worry about whether she is a jumpoff. Don't try to save her because well.......she don't wanna be saved. Let her serve her purpose. If you get caught up trying to be that dude you deserve what you got and no sympathy should be had for you. Get in get out. F' a sign do the do and dip. Simple as that.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Alright, post pics of this broad that broke your heart.

Basically. Dude sounding mad bitter. Like a blog post, on some The Social Network +#$%...

this thread would've gone in the right direction if it wasn't for this & ric0s post 
laugh.gif
i know a handful of yall lurkin this thread were ready to QFT the OP. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Alright, post pics of this broad that broke your heart.

Basically. Dude sounding mad bitter. Like a blog post, on some The Social Network +#$%...

this thread would've gone in the right direction if it wasn't for this & ric0s post 
laugh.gif
i know a handful of yall lurkin this thread were ready to QFT the OP. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

I's it me or are some catholic school/ private school girls more on that side.
This I have encounter with after they have all gone to private all girls school

i mean generally their parents are the ones that send them to these schools so to expect them to be different from PS girls is kinda ridiculous...at the end of the day they are more than likely listening to the same music and watching the same shows as everyone else getting the same influences...

I's it me or are some catholic school/ private school girls more on that side.
This I have encounter with after they have all gone to private all girls school

i mean generally their parents are the ones that send them to these schools so to expect them to be different from PS girls is kinda ridiculous...at the end of the day they are more than likely listening to the same music and watching the same shows as everyone else getting the same influences...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Some of these are true though
laugh.gif

-if she has a bunch of ho friends doing ho stuff yet she never does anything. Every woman has at least one ho friend but its a fact that @%!% confide in other @%!% since a lotta women dont want that stigma of being around @%!%.
-She's comfortable in weed ciphers with mad dudes
-A bunch of male friends who're too familiar with her.

There are tons of others but in most cases, you can just tell if you're experienced. @%!% always tell on themselves anyway.
- I lost my virginity in a staircase...
roll.gif
Lol I lost mines in a trap with a future stripper 
ohwell.gif

1000th post 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Some of these are true though
laugh.gif

-if she has a bunch of ho friends doing ho stuff yet she never does anything. Every woman has at least one ho friend but its a fact that @%!% confide in other @%!% since a lotta women dont want that stigma of being around @%!%.
-She's comfortable in weed ciphers with mad dudes
-A bunch of male friends who're too familiar with her.

There are tons of others but in most cases, you can just tell if you're experienced. @%!% always tell on themselves anyway.
- I lost my virginity in a staircase...
roll.gif
Lol I lost mines in a trap with a future stripper 
ohwell.gif

1000th post 
pimp.gif

It's all about timing. I know a lot of seriously GOOD girls that might act out of character after a long breakup, etc. and if a guy spits proper, he could get the panties first night. Doesn't mean she's done that 50 times in the past. Homey just got lucky and had timing on his side.

Back
Top Bottom