Signs that shorty is a %*% / pizzle plow/ skie skie / jump off

It's all about timing. I know a lot of seriously GOOD girls that might act out of character after a long breakup, etc. and if a guy spits proper, he could get the panties first night. Doesn't mean she's done that 50 times in the past. Homey just got lucky and had timing on his side.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Sadly i've never encountered a jump off.

smh. i had one. whenever i had work. id get off, smash in the car, go home n knock out. never went on a date.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Sadly i've never encountered a jump off.

smh. i had one. whenever i had work. id get off, smash in the car, go home n knock out. never went on a date.

The thing about girls who have been raped being more likely to be freaks and/or have sex with you quickly has proven pretty valid in my experiences.

The thing about girls who have been raped being more likely to be freaks and/or have sex with you quickly has proven pretty valid in my experiences.

Originally Posted by All Ready

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Then what does that make you?
a penetrator of easy chicks

double standards ftw
pimp.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

cell phone in back butt jean pocket

Thats an easy sign, along with the tattoo on the lower back, blonde streaks in hair, and tongue pierced. 

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

cell phone in back butt jean pocket

Thats an easy sign, along with the tattoo on the lower back, blonde streaks in hair, and tongue pierced. 

According to yall, most girls are JO's. Some of the signs are legit, but the 3 date rule, c'mon. Almost every woman has at least one dude that they would let smash right away.

I don't care how innocent a chick is, if she meets a dude that's 6'6" 260, 4% bodyfat, pretty boy with swag, 4.0 GPA, great sense of humor, that plays D-1 basketball, she ain't trying to make dude wait.

According to yall, most girls are JO's. Some of the signs are legit, but the 3 date rule, c'mon. Almost every woman has at least one dude that they would let smash right away.

I don't care how innocent a chick is, if she meets a dude that's 6'6" 260, 4% bodyfat, pretty boy with swag, 4.0 GPA, great sense of humor, that plays D-1 basketball, she ain't trying to make dude wait.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

This is but one sign… and in that case she still a jo..
most girls is jo… this is something i have accepted...

While I've encountered about 3-4 pizzle plows in my lifetime I'm having trouble finding them in college ( only found 1 so far
indifferent.gif
 and that P has run its course).  What do yall say to these Skee-O's?? I try to have basic convo wit the but all I wanna know is what dat mouf do...I lost my talent for finding runners somewhere down the line, and I could really use a nice healthy bussdown right about now cuz 
laugh.gif
 Not doing jack for her and smashing/getting dome FTW

While I've encountered about 3-4 pizzle plows in my lifetime I'm having trouble finding them in college ( only found 1 so far
indifferent.gif
 and that P has run its course).  What do yall say to these Skee-O's?? I try to have basic convo wit the but all I wanna know is what dat mouf do...I lost my talent for finding runners somewhere down the line, and I could really use a nice healthy bussdown right about now cuz 
laugh.gif
 Not doing jack for her and smashing/getting dome FTW

Originally Posted by HighMan

You know that women as human beings are sexual beings too and have natural instincts to want to have sex and enjoy it, right? They are just like you and like to have sex.

As for your generalized definition of a +%#+, you surely have a skewed and misygonist view of women. You look down on women and generalize their sexual prowess. But, as feeble-minded as you are, I would expect nothing but ignorance from you.

You know that women as human beings are sexual beings too and have natural instincts to want to have sex and enjoy it, right? They are just like you and like to have sex.

As for your generalized definition of a +%#+, you surely have a skewed and misygonist view of women. You look down on women and generalize their sexual prowess. But, as feeble-minded as you are, I would expect nothing but ignorance from you.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

You stop that, women are nothing but sperm receptacles to be used by us men whenever we please. And God forbid yall enjoy it, you're not allowed to enjoy it that would make you a skank. We need sex and lots of sex from multiple women, but you women are forbidden from having sex EVER. Virgins ftw.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

You stop that, women are nothing but sperm receptacles to be used by us men whenever we please. And God forbid yall enjoy it, you're not allowed to enjoy it that would make you a skank. We need sex and lots of sex from multiple women, but you women are forbidden from having sex EVER. Virgins ftw.

Back
Top Bottom